I love you too!

Max then froze. "I can't do that!" Max said. David patted him on the back and then left the tent. Neil looked and max who was shaking by this point. "Tell me what?" Neil asked. "Nothing!" Max said. Neil jumped off his bed and started walking to max. Max blushed a little at this scene but tried to make it not much of a big deal. Neil then hopped on Max's bed and put his hand on Max's shoulder. "I won't be mad!" I said hoping that he would then say it but of course he isn't so easy.

The next day, Max's pov:
I was eating breakfast in the mess hall when neil came. "Did you tell him yet?" David asked. "No!" I said. "Well here's the time!" David said in his cheery voice. "David are you an idiot!? Infront of everyone!?" I said to the happy redhead. All David could do was smile at me. I groaned as I got out of my seat to tell neil my feelings.

Neil's pov:
I walk in the mess hall and as soon as I do max walks up to me with David behind him, now the whole camp is watching. "Neil...  I i- I kinda like you..." max said. My eyes then widen. I looked around to see everyone staring at us with a concern face. Before max could walk away I quickly grabbed his wrist and then pulled him closer to me. His lips and mine were now touching. Everyone in the cabin gasped. I heard gwen take a picture of us and then she put a small grin on her face. I looked back at the boy and now he was crimson red. I grabbed his chin a pit it up so he could look at me. "I love you too!"