Is This The End Of Our Story?

3 months passed by.

Nathalia is confident that her feelings for him already fades away.

She decided to text him.

"Hey how r u doing?"

He immediately reply

"Hey I'm doing great how about you?"

"I'm good too"

They continue their conversation talking about life and random shits.

Until Nathalia decided to ask something that will hurt her once again.

"So Mateo.Met anyone new? Someone special maybe?"

Nathalia asked him that with her expectation that he will be saying "no"
Because she remembered that he's not ready to find someone new after hurting her.

But then,

He answered.

"Yes I did"

Her heart dropped and break into pieces.

He already breaks her too many times.

She forgave him too many times.

And another text that will shed her into tears even more when she asked him.

"Do you love her?"

"Yes I do"

He completely breaks her heart.

She pretended to be okay.

"So where did u guys meet? How long was it?"

"Social media.I don't know.i lost track of time"

She thinks to herself.

"Lost track of time? So he's been talking to her when he ended things between us or maybe when me and him were actually talking?"

She cried even more.

That's when she knew that she wasn't really over him.

She's in a healing stage where she thought she already moved on.

She said to him.

"So u found someone who lives nearer to you huh? So you love her yea?"

"Yes Nathalia.I do"

He hurts her again.

She can't hate him no matter how hard she tried.
Cause he used to be on her side.
Her company.
Her almost boyfriend.
He's the one who was there for her,accompanied her at 3 - 4 am when she had her anxiety attacked.
He was there for her knowing he's also tired of working.

She said to him.

"So when you were with me,you couldn't forget about your ex? And now you're with her,you're completely over your ex? Is it fair ?  I got the worst of you and she got the best of you? Tell me Mateo is it fair?!
You knew I was waiting for you.I know you said don't but I don't know that you will actually gonna find someone else.I love you Mateo.My feelings even matter to you? I don't think so.I miss you,I really do.I feel like my life is such a letdown until you came.I keep on making mistakes but you,You are my most beautiful mistakes.Every hour,every minute,every second,what I said to you,I meant it"

Nathalia has made Mateo speechless.

The only thing that came out from him is just the word "sorry"

"I feel like love is super dark and no one ever talks about it huh?Our love story? yea that kind of love? The love that I don't think I'll ever find? Yea it last for just temporarily."

"I'm so sorry Nathalia..I just want you to move on and be happy eventhough it took you alot of time"

"Itsokay Mateo.You already found someone else.I hope she makes you even happier.More happier than I do and as I promised,as a friend,I will support you no matter what.Eventhough it hurts me alot"

Mateo didn't know what to say.
He left her hanging,
Reading her text.
Feeling guilty.

He could only say "thank you"