Hormonal - Part 4

He was angry at his Laddoo when he got to know that she left without saying. But when he heard from Omi that she said 'he wouldn't bother to ask about her' he got alarmed. He got worried. He couldn't take it anymore he had to find her. His Laddoo was overthinking now. She didn't just leave in a huff.. She meant each and every word in that letter..
Leach-giri, Space, Tu khush reh, I hope you miss me too. Everything.
She meant everything.
He had to find her and tell her that the way she is thinking is not true.

He prayed to Ganpati Bappa that he finds her in that resort.

On the other hand Teju had her phone switched off and was watching the Live feed clips of BiggBoss on her laptop. A fan had sent her a drive link to the livefeed long back and she finally had time to go through them. She chuckled seeing his Sunny become anxious and conscious around her. Even in the initial days he was so possessive. "Agar tune mukhya ghar mein jaake kisi aur ke haath ki chai pi.." she heard this and let out a laugh.
Just then she heard a knock on the door and thought it was the food she ordered.

She opened the door and was shell shocked. It was her Sunny.

Lips parted, body frozen, mind clogged.
"Sunny? How? Phone off hai mera and maine toh kisi ko nahi bataya mai yahan hu.. Apne manager ko bhi nahi.." she thought to herself..

She came back to her senses and said-

"Sunny? Tu yah............"

He went to her in a swift motion and kissed her!

Teja was taken aback as trembled a few steps behind herself while he was kissing her passionately. He held her by her waist closer to him not breaking the kiss.
Finally he released her lips and looked at her deep into her eyes.

He hugged her tight and whispered near her ear -
"Tu GADHI hai!"

When Teja heard these words she looked down and dunked her face in the crook of his neck.

Karan took her left thigh in and lifted her up wrapping her legs around his waist. He carried her to the bed and sat hugging her in the same way leaning against the headboard, with Teja not leaving his embrace even for a second.

Finally she got up and asked him "How did you know I was here?"

Karan - I have my ways.

Teja - What ways? Tune spy camera laga rakha hai kya kahin?

Karan - Aisi harqatein karegi toh spy bhi lagana padega!

Teja chuckled at his remark and said "Shut up"

Karan - YOU shut up! Himmat kaise hui teri? How dare you do this? Mujhe bina bataye tu kaise kar sakti hai ye? Tujhe sharm nhi aayi? Yehi cheez mai karta toh?

Teja - Mai nahi karti toh kuch time baad tu hi kar leta..

Karan was silent.

He held her hand and pulled her closer to her chest. He maintained eye contact with her and said - Bakvaas soch rahi hai. Aur kar bhi kar rahi hai.

Teja - Tujhe friends ke saath mazze nai aa rahe the?

Karan - Bohot! Isiliye yahan hu.!

She chuckled again and hugged him saying "Im sorry Sunny.. I just wanted ki tu thoda chill kare mind clear kare khush rahe.. I felt you won't be able to that if I'm there.. Isliye only I left.."

Karan pulled her up asking her "And what made you think that I'll be happy if you were 'not' there?

Teja frowned and said - Coz you were not.