Jealousy - Part 2

He saw Teja talking to some of their mutual friends when suddenly Ananya came and tapped on her shoulder.

*oh betaaaaaa shit shit shit* he thought to himself and literally hurried his way towards them.

"Tejasswi? Hiii I'm Ananya Tiwari.. Karan's co-star" she introduced herself to Teja forwarding her hand.

Teja smiled half heartedly and shook hands with her.
"Hi Ananya.. Glad to finally meet you!"

She was about to say more when she saw Karan huffing and puffing towards them.
She frowned at Karan in her infamous way.
*ek toh full Kaali Maa mode mein hai ye.. Usi waqt is Ananya ko aana tha.! Bappa bacha lena yaar* he chanted a small prayer.

"Ah Karan! You're here! I must say you two make such a cute couple.." she smiled at them making a heart with her hands.

Karan gave a small smile to her and Teju just raised her brows at them.

"Really? You know about us being a couple?" she questioned Ananya.

"Duhhhhh who doesn't! I mean jahan bhi jao you two are such a rage. Who could have even thought that The Karan Kundrra, the infamous bad-boy will finally fall head over heels in love with someone.. Kitne dil tod diye isne.." she punched his arm lightly saying this.

Karan gulped at Ananya's move as Teja's eyes followed her hand on his bicep.

"Ah..... Well. I'm sure. I'm sure bohot se dil tode honge isne.. You know.. 'mere' saath hone ke liye.." she said eyeing him.

Karan realised the intensity of her gaze and came to her giving a kiss on her cheek saying "Kitne bhi hon, all worth it if the destination is 'you', my love" he said lovingly.

She gave him a half hearted smile & turned to Ananya..
"So Ananya.. How is the project treating you.. It's such a good script I'm sure you must be thrilled?"

"O yea of course! And it's such a great part too.. I'm sooo excited. More so to work with Karan too you know.. He is such a fun person to be around I swear! Sooo chill! You know aaj Mahurat pe he was sulking a bit god knows why.. Par jaise hi he had mere tiffin ka Rajma Chawal I swear iske andar ka jo Punjabi jaaga hai na..! Full half n hour Punjabi commentary chali set pe.. I had facetimed my mom unse bhi 10 min baat kiya to thank her for the Rajma Chawal. And mera tiffin? Poora khatm kar diya..! He just couldn't keep his hands off I swear!"
she said in a flow holding his wrist from time to time.

Karan gulped again and looked at Teja.
She pierced him back with a deadly glare and turned to Ananya saying -

"Well.. Looks like he isn't the only one who cant keep his hands off the stuff, which belongs to others...."

Karan closed his eyes at her statement and Ananya looked at her confused.
"As in?" she asked.

"Matlab Teju likes Rajma Chawal too.." Karan said immediately covering up.
"Next time you get it na toh Teju ke liye pakka laana.." he said to her.

Ananya smiled being convinced by his explanation and said "Oh for sure I will Teju, don't worry!"

Teja smiled back at her reciprocating, and then excused herself to go to the smoking room. Karan followed her inside & held her shoulders pinning her to the wall.

"Karan leave me." Teja said with a firm voice.

He wrapped his hands around her waist and said "Ye jo shikan aati hai na tere maathe pe.. Thisssss this eyebrows ke beech mein.. Hayee tu kitti cute lagti hai yaaarrr mai kitthe jawaan?"