Attention - Part 4

"Kahin nahi jaayegi tu.."

"Kyu?"

"Chup karrrrrrrrrr" he said pressing her body to his.

She smirked at her victory and said "You just wanted my attention didn't you?"

He pouted like a guilty kid and nodded, not meeting her eyes.

Teja shook her head at his expressions and narrowed her eyes at him - "Child. Such a childddddd. Aur mujhe kid-kid bolta rehta hai huh?.."

Karan loosened his hold over her and said - "Problem hai? Toh jaa na? Apne 'simbuda' ke paas..!"

Teja chuckled at his reaction and wrapped her hands around his neck saying - "Pakka? Jaau?"

Karan in turn just glared at her with dark eyes.

She reduced the distance between the two, and let her hot breath fall over his right ear muttering - "Mr Karan Kundrra.. Come on! Boliye na.. Jaau mai? Apne hot-shot co-actor, apne 'Simbuda' ke paas?"
She then looked at him with her face inches away, smug all over her face.

Karan held her neck from the back and blurted-
"you tiny lil vixen!" while devouring her neck. She gasped at his sudden move and let out a soft moan.

He left his mark there with his teeth and then showered her with wet kisses to soothe the pain.
"itni shaani hai na tu Teja itni shaani hai!" he muttered.

Teja, who had just recovered from the wild stint played by Karan on her neck, said - "Tumse kum, Mr. Attention Kundrra..!"
Saying this she smashed her lips onto his and kissed him ever-so-passionately.

He kissed her back holding her waist close, fingers in her hair.

While kissing him she closed her eyes and cupped his face saying- "Tere upar kabhi koi nahi aa sakta Sunny.. Kabhi bhi nahi..!"

Karan tightened his hold after listening to those words and entered his tongue into her mouth. They kissed each other hungrily and poured all the angst, separation anxiety and the feeling of staying away from each other's touch since 36 hours into that kiss.

He slid his hands to her thighs and picked her up by wrapping her legs around his waist. He started entering his bedroom, meanwhile Teja kept kissing the crook of his neck, his shoulder blade and his chest.
She licked his 'fakira' tattoo and suddenly Sunny stumbled on his legs, closing his eyes. He gulped and then glared at his tiny vixen as she smirked sheepishly seeing her effect on him.

"You've no idea what you're getting yourself into, sweetie"

"Oh I do my love..! Butttt... I don't think ki tere bass ki hai aaj Karan.. ;) You see? Tu beemaaaaarrr haiii naaaaaaa :P"

That was it for Sunny.
He adjusted his hold on her making her hop onto him closer and tighter.. Their face literally an inch away from each other.
"Lets see about that.!"

He took her inside the shower, his gaze on her unshaken.

Karan turned on the knob and slow streams of hot water poured all over their bodies. She gasped as he pinned her to the wall with a thud.

He took her off guard as he sucked on her throat making her close her eyes and fist his Tshirt.
"What happened Tejasswi?
He then nibbled on her earlobe making her breathing eratic.

"You said ki aaj mere bass ki nahi hai.. Hai na? What changed babygirl?"

His voice, his husky seductive voice. His scent. His words.. 'babygirl' - they sent a shiver down her spine.