Chapter 4

"No! It was a disaster shru disaster"

I said to my best friend shruti  while talking on phone

"OHH stop whining god Nora your gonna be Neighbour with the MV's it's a big deal i mean tell me one girl who dosent dream of it" replied shruti

"Ok, fine, yeah, it was kind of funny to see their reactions but still think about it what will happen when people hear about it, they are already staring at me just because I don't look like them but what will happen if they find out that I have a Pop star for cousin?" I finally told her my fear.

"Well then what do you want Nora I mean common if I were you I would if screaming through a megaphone or perhaps I would broadcast it online that the MV's are my brothers and you could hurt their feelings too. I mean if they are happy to have you then..."

"Ok stop!" I stopped her before she could fill my mind with any unwanted ideas "i don't know about that i still have to talk to them about it" and we would have five hours ago if their secretary wouldn't have taken them away for a meeting. Now I am stuck here in this awfully beautiful and advanced building thinking different alternatives in my head and going crazy and bringing Shruti with me to my crazy world.  

"Ok well text me when you know what you'll do I need to go mom's calling." And just like that i am alone again with my thoughts. Through last five hours I've thought over hundred alternatives of my situation and their result and all of them ends up me being in a bad position but before I could think another word or thought a bodyguard came in front of me and asked "are you Nora Kumari" in a guff voice that tells me he doesn't talk much "yeah" i answerd more like chocked out of fear man his scrowl looks scairy but you know what they say people with the worst scrowl has the kindest heart, or is it just me? With a head board he told me to follow him and i did like an idiot i am. I mean my parents always warned me about going nowhere with a stranger but I don't know why i feel safe here.

After a long drive of 30 minutes we pulled up in a parking lot of so high of a building that I couldn't even look it up fully and started towards the backside of the building where we awaits a elevator we got in and the guard tab the number  27 and I can see here total no of floor were 37 and and by looking at the technology in the elevator and the parking lot i Know it very costly and now i was shocked how did my parents afford this place i mean yeah my dad's an army officer but still.

After the elevator opened, we exited into a hallway with 4 doors in front of each other. He took me to the far door on the right side and opened the door with his thumbprint. Ok I'll have to see what to do about that later i mean not that i doubt the sweetest kindest bodyguard I've mat my entire life but still girl can quistion her saifty right.

The house was amazing with light blue colours for the wall and Mirrors for the front wall that faces towards the city it was all I have ever dreamed of but as I got closer to the kitchen I heard a noise that to a pretty terrifying noise.  I looked behind me to warn the guard that there was someone in the building but he wasn't there. Oh great he's gone come on this is too cliche where's a bodyguard when you need one. "BOOM BOOM BOOM" what the hell was that sound of oh my god .
As I was thinking what to do, I picked up an empty flower vase from the corner of the room and started towards the sound, and as I circled the arch of the hallway and entered the kitchen, I sow...

............................................................................
What do you think Nora saw read next chapter to find out.