Chapter 1 starnger

It's was a cold night as the rain pored outside. Inside the olden run down mansion side the proxy's and some others watching the nightly news as the others where in bed. All was peaceful into slender appeared in the room. He didn't say anything as he always did on this day. This exact day every year since he knew him since the first proxy new him. He never spoke on this day, he was always uneasily on this day. And he always seemed to be waiting for something. And was always disappointed when midnight hit.

11:57

"Slendy why you always do this. On this day every year?" Toby asked.

Nothing was said.

11:58.

"You do this every year if your waiting for something or someone why not just. Give up." Jeff said

11:59

In that moment. He did. He started to give up. He looked at them. And before he could leave the door slammed open. And glowing e/c eyes shined through the darkness as the black figure leaned on the doorframe. The others all got up to attack but we're stopped my Slendermans tentacles.

12:00

Drenched in water and blood the stranger looked up. "I always come back don't I Slenderman." He said laughing. Standing straight and walking to Slenderman he held out his hand. Taking it slender pulled them into a hug. Laughing together as the others that were up were confused.

"Come my son let us get you cleaned up and to bed. I saved your old room." Slenderman said as they walked off

"Son??"