Chapter 6 I remember you

It was night and I can't sleep so I just sat on the bars of my balcony. I started to quietly hum (song of choice) to myself when I heard the door next to me open. It was Jeffery. He walked out and sat on his balcony like me.

"I had dreams of a boy who I apparently loved. And slender asked me about someone one day I didn't know what never did again. It was you wasn't it? Your the boy in the photos to." I didn't look at him I just kept looking forward.

"Yeah." I said and it was quiet for a while before he spoke.

"That wasn't a mission from slender was it?"

"No. No it wasn't." I said looking down slightly remembering the pain.

"They why did you go?" I paused, but told him anyway.

"They didn't want me in there family. So he kicked me out and slender took me in. For the longest time as a kid it was me him the brothers..and zalgo..I never saw him as my brother..more as a lover. But that hateful man cursed me to take everything I loved." I said anger tears pricking my eyes. I took of my necklace and showed my true self.

"Zalgo was lost to the path of darkness like my father was. Then I met you and for the first time in years I fell in love again. I didn't want to leave you but each day the pain was dreadful. So I went on a mission to get the paper to remove the curse." I said.

"You said that can destroy all of humanity?"

"Without my curse I feel emotions like a human would. I either destroy zalgo..he he takes control of me and destroys human kind."

"Oh" is all he said and again it was silent. I got down and jumped over to sit by him.

"Do you remember our promise?" I asked him and again it was silent before he spoke.

"No" I said hesentaly clearly thinking. I leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"Maybe some day you will" I said with a smile. Before going to my room and going to bed finally.