Chapter 2 Prince, son, and who?

The next morning as everyone sat around the table confused staring at the two talking at the end of the table. Listening in there conversation.

"So it only look a 2 years but I killed him and his only son. And I found a missing piece of the jewel my father gave me. So out u go to find the rest. Turns out he had another son and he had one of the jewels.

Turns out he became a pirate! Like in the movies it was amazing! So for the first 2 years I was a pirate sailing the 7 seas after him. I even got my own crew and I was the captain. And after I killer him and got the jewel I gave the role of Captain to my first mate." Said t,he unknown stranger.

Then I went to the 5th circle of tell to visit my sister and it then after all that time I finally got her piece of the puzzle. Then off a go to a city in China where I have to steal the last missing piece. It was hard but I did it. And once I put them together it projected a map. And so I followed the map to a island deserted of any human life.

So there I am in this jungle on a island and I go to the mark on the map and see a temple. And after getting in and to the top I find this." The stranger then took out a paper.

"This paper can single handley kill all of humanity." Slenderman was giving off signs of happiness the others haven't seen in a long long long time, some of them never.

"Wonderful M/n. Now for those of you who don't know this is M/n, the first proxy who has been of a mission and a break for the last couple years. And my son."

M/n stood on his chair and bowed. "Prince M/n of the seven circles of hell. Creepypasta name Darkest night."

"He is also now back in charge as top proxy and second in command." Slenderman said.

"But sit didn't you call him your son yesterday night?" Masky asked.

"Yes" Slenderman said

"M/n is my adopted son."