A/N Please read!!!!

♡°•●○___________________________○●•°♡

Hey everyone,

I'm sure most of you know this story from my 'Short Story' book which was reported on Wattpad. I can't even tell you how upset I was. I had 70 drafts in there of ideas and stuff I was planning. So I'm going to back up all my writings very soon, my priority were published books.

I want to upload it again, but I'm worried about getting reported again(whoever reported me I'm sending you negative vibes, jk). So I wanted to ask you guys if you read on any other platforms, such as Inkitt or Radish.

I recently made an account on Inkitt, but don't know if it is worth uploading there.

This note is also for new readers, please don't read if you are easily triggered by non-con or abusive elements. I hate putting up warnings up on each chapter, because I usually mention it in the A/N.

Also wanted to add that the rest of the stories will be uploaded in separate books too. So you can read them on my profile soon. I'll post an announcement for that too.

I'm falling behind in a lot of things, just because I'm so busy all of a sudden. This time last year I had literally nothing to do and now I don't even have time sleep properly.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this really small series.

Just want to add a note that all of my books contain adult themes, sex, violence and non consensual things. If this bothers you, don't bother reading my books. Thanks.

Thanks for reading.

Edit: Would like to also thank pewpewbitxh for sending me screenshot and recordings. She/he is a life saver.

Z.A.B

♡°•●○___________________________○●•°♡