chapter 5

She tensed against him, whimpering against his mouth.

"You're not going anywhere." He murmured against her lips, sliding his hands down her waist and resting them on her hips.

"Luka..." she whispered as his hands rested on her ass, he pulled her flush against his hard body. He slid his hand under the dress, pulling it up. He kissed her again, coaxing her into a slow deep kiss.

She hesitantly pressed her hands against his chest, but he pinned her arms against wall and pulled away.

He gripped the hem of her dress pulling it over her body. "Wait-"

She panted wrapping her arms around herself self-consciously. He wrapped his arms around her tightly, leaning down and pressing his lips to her neck. He suckled on to the sensitive skin, causing her to shudder. She moaned breathily at the sensation. It tickled her and made her feel hotter than before. She never thought neck kisses could make her weak in the knees.

He tugged at her bra and pulled her straps down, not taking it off completely. He kissed the top of her breast, sucking at the skin until he left marks over both sides. Vera couldnt think about anything apart from what he was making her feel. Her wetness was already saturating her cotton panties, she couldn't believe how quickly she was getting aroused by him. He stepped backwards pulling her along with him to the bed.

He released her and she quickly wrapped her arms around herself again, but he wasn't having it and parted her arms, grabbing her wrists in each hand. She hesitantly glanced at his face, to see him watching her face. He held eye contact with her as he brought her hands up to his mouth and kissed both her wrists. She quickly looked away, feeling heat blossom in her stomach at the gesture. He was treating her with gentleness that she was not used to.

He released her hands and she let them drop, clenching her fists. He hooked his fingers into her panties, sliding them down her slim legs. He shuffled backwards on the bed, leaning against the headboard. "Come here, Vera." He ordered, but gently as if trying not to scare her.

She walked over to him nervously, kneeling on the bed beside him.

"W-wait... let me message my friend. She'll get worried." She pleaded softly. He leaned over, grabbing her phone and holding it out to her. She took it from him, unlocking the phone with visibly shaky hands as she texted her friend. When he noticed she was done, he snatched it from her and threw it on the side.

His expression was soft as she fidgeted next to him nearly completely naked. He grabbed the hem of his shirt pulling it over his head and throwing it away, baring his hard, muscled torso. He moved away from the headboard and laid down.

"Straddle me."

She gulped, placing her hand on his bare chest as she spread her legs over his hips.

"No, Vera."

She looked up somewhat alarmed that she had made a mistake.

"Straddle my face." His eyes glinted with mischief.

She gasped, shaking her at his order. "No!"

He smirked in response. "You know I'll make you do it."

He was going to see her up close and personal, it made her thankful that she was clean down there. She climbed higher up his body, too slow for him, but he didn't complain as long as she was obeying. When she refused to move any higher, he shuffled down, wrapping his arms around her thighs, pulling her down. He gazed up at her once to see her eyes closed tightly and was biting her lip.

"Put your hands on the headboard."

Again, she did as he asked. He kissed her inner thighs, feeling her jerk at the contact.