Hey babe

"Really?!?" I said while jumping up and down. yes why would I randomly just tell you that. also why would you be staring at him. " i don't his really cute". anyways ok so josh Levi followed me on twitter and she tweeted that his coming to florida !!!!! She said with so much happiness. I then started to freak out cause she is in love with in and he has a really really good voice. also he can dance very well. the bell rings and I head to class. the only thing that is in my head is Michael. MICHAEL MICHAEL MICHAEL. literally stuck in my head like please get out. The bell rang and it was 2nd period gosh this day is sooooo long. it usually goes by really fast maybe it's because I had nothing to look for but now I have Michael. Again him always in my head for some reason the teacher didn't notice that I wasn't paying attention. "Ivey tell me why is the reason Romeo couldn't be with Juliet". my teacher mr.tone said. I don't know his parents didn't want their daughter marry a guy with such a small dick. "ivey!" .What? . Answer the question . "okay well because the parents where enemies". I said. the bell rings. " okay class since today is Friday we don't usually have homework but today we do I want you to read the last chapter of Romeo and Juliet and tell me what you thought of the ending". I left the room with people pushing me around I went to my locker and changed my books for the next 2 periods. "hey!". I turn around and it was the cute boy that I was staring at. "hi?". "I'm jake". he says while holding out his hand. I shake it. I'm ivey. I said while smiling. " So how come you were starring at me earlier?". I'm not a stalker trust me !! "It's okay it's okay god calm down I actually thought it was cute". pshhh then I meant to do that duh. " Your funny but I gotta go to class ight see you later babe". Did he just call me babe I think he did. the 2 last periods before lunch went by pretty fast because I now couldn't stop thinking about jake. I walked to my locker to drop off something's and head off to the cafeteria were I set my apple and water down to eat. "hey babe!" Jake yelled sitting on a table with some friends that we to busy doing tricks with there skateboards. Oh hey! "so how are you doing?". I'm fine my friends should be here soon though so I should stay at my table. "that's fine but give me your number". okay. I gave my number and I walked back to my table which Isabella my punk rock red headed friend was sitting she was originally blonde but she liked red better. then biance came and we were all talking about bands and how we hated school then finally jewel came she was small and adorable she loved bands but hated people we all got along quite well. anyways lunch ended and I only had two more periods to go since my art teacher wasn't here and my school is so cheap not to hire a substitute so they let us skip they class since there was only four people in that period including me. So the classes went by quickly again and it was time to go home finally and it's Friday too so yayy. I got home and laid my bag on the floor and plopped on my bed and I looked around but michael wasn't even here. BING! My phone went off and it was a random number saying hey babe. I fully read it and it was jake.
Jake: Wanna hang out?
Me: um sure where?
Jake: let me surprise you ;)
Jake: give me your address and I'll pick you up.
I have him my address then I got ready I put on alittle press power some coats of mascara and I wore some black skinny jeans with a nirvana shirt.
I'm heading out the door until I heard a familiar voice. "where are you going?"