Why?

"Thank you for coming to his funeral it means a lot."don't thank me. I'm really

sorry for your lost. I couldn't even think how hard it is for them to see there 13 year old son in that coffin cold ,still and quiet. It was time for everyone to circle around the coffin and throw a rose or something that means a lot to them. The things I saw were roses,letters,more roses and more letters, and just two pictures that his best friends threw. I was the last person to throw anything and the thing I threw was this letter I was gonna give to him the day after the car crash.{hey um I wanted to say I like u a lot and I really wanted to ask u something, something really special. i wanted to tell u that maybe if we can get coffee some time idk but if u want to just check yes and if u don't just check no}. But before I threw it a tear shed and hit the red and glossy coffin. After everyone said everything it was time to leave. I walked up to my moms car and drove to my house. I was basically crying the whole way there. I just wanted the pain to go away. it's not because I had a crush on him it's just that it's sad how he had to go so soon. And how his younger and older brother felt with an empty room. when I finally reached home I ran to my bed and started sobbing like crazy until I heard a voice."why are u crying?"