Um...

{flash back}Turn! Turn! Turn! I can't the wheel is broken! Why isn't the truck stopping! "why are u crying" I heard a voice say. "Hello?". Ryan leave me alone! I knew it had to be Ryan my annoying older brother. I walked outside and look to see if Ryan was home. But it ends up nobody's home i just remembered that he had wrestling practice to today. Then who was the voice? I walked back to my room to check if my phone is fully charged since I left it charging the whole day. "100% wow I couldn't be happier". "why were u crying"?. The same voice said. "who is that?!". "I'm Michael". I turned around and I saw him Michael boy in the coffin the boy who everyone misses the boy who people feel pain for and his here in front of me. I thought he was dead?. "I'm just imagining things I said out loud. "aren't u Ivey" ? "yeah" what am I doing I'm talking to myself?! "no your not I'm right here". Michael said. "aren't u dead though ?I said . "Yes" Michael said without a care in the world. "Then how can I see u?" I said while trembling with fear. "don't be scared I'm just here because hell and heaven won't accept me so yea". "oh then why aren't u with your family"? "Because I don't want to see them suffer". Michael said with the most saddest face u can ever image."then why did u choose to talk to me instead of your best friend"? I said with a curious look. "why are u asking me all of these questions"? He said with a grin.