School can suck my ass

The next day I woke up at like 7 I. The morning. I did my routine , I got up and walked to my bathroom rinsed my face and brushed my teeth then I went to get breakfast and get dressed. I wore a polo and some kakis with a cardigan. I then started to leave the room. "come on let's go loser". my brother yelled. I really don't like school aka hell. I wanted to strangle every teacher Especially mrs.Lopez she has curly dark brown hair if it was orange then she would look like the mad hatter. she was such a bitch. by the time I was ranting about her in my mind I got to the bus stop and my brother dropped me off. I was all alone and nothing to do. I didn't see Michael since the time we kissed causes he had to do something's. a few minutes later I heard a scream and it was Michael chuckling behind me because of my reaction. of course I'm going to jump gosh does this boy ever stop? "Hey beautiful" he said while laying a peck on my cheek. "Hi loser". I said smirking. "so when does your bus come?. "9:10 why?". " I just wanna know". my bus came and Michael left 5 minutes before everyone came and I it to the gates of hell. I walked in threw the halls and saw this really cute boy he had light brown hair swept to the side and he was tan and quite adorable. he looked back at me and saw that I was staring and quickly looked away. before I did I saw a smirk on his face. I started to blush. then I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around and it was one of my closets friends biance her pretty smile her cute clothes her adorable short hair and her personality was just on point and that's why I loved her. "heyyy!!!! You know that boy that was you were staring at??!". "Yeah why?". "Well ....." He said that you were cute.