Are u sure??

Michael pov {flashback} Crash! the car ran threw the truck and I flew over the truck my friend was stuck back with the seat belt jammed and the mother too. But before I breathe my last breath I thought why me why do I have to die so young? "what are you gonna tell me"?Ivey asked. "Um well I wanted you to go visit my brother for me". I said. "yeah sure what do u want me to say"? she asked. "um just say that I love them and that other thing I said about my muscles". I said trying to laugh. "ok I'll be right back". she said while walking out the door. i started walking around the room thinking about the car crash. Next thing u know her mother walked in dropping some laundry and walked threw me. I actually can't believe she walk threw me! I think being dead isn't so bad."so I left the room and walked around the house. I was really bored so yea. until i heard a voice. it was her brothers friend Kevin. "hey thanks for doing that job for me I be sure to pay you". Ivey's brother asked what job and he said nothing. the conversation got boring so left the room. Ivey's pov I ranged the door bell and poor Trevor answer it with a sad face. "Hey um I was wondering if we can talk"?. "Sure"he said. "I'm so sorry for your lost I really am". I said when we sat down." I am too I can't stop thinking of it, if how it felt or how he felt it". "I'm sure were every he is his fine trust me". I said with a smile. he smiled back and I started talking about other stuff since I didn't want to see him even more sad. "threw our conversation he leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "why did u d-". he kissed me again but on the lips. oh no, no no no no no this can't be happening he was my first kiss and it was with my crushes brother! what am I gonna say when he asks what happened?! I got up and ran away before he could say anything. i ran to my bike and drove away as fast as I could and bumped into a tree stump and flipped over. I couldn't see anything but blurs of faces I was cold and I was hurting I felt blood on my hands and before I closed my eyes I saw Michael then everything went blank.