twelve

Welcome💜

It felt like they all have water pour on them except V who fisted his hand and was just waiting for the best moments to make that fist meet with gguk's face , eyes run between V and gguk as others silently awaits the continuous of the story.

Jungkook was the most confused one here , he was almost raped ? When ? How ? , How come such memories never pass his head through for a second ? , He look between his brother and V waiting for the explanation , this can't be , it's impossible.

"Now that's the tea, gguk my hyung can't do such a thing , there's definitely mix-up among the story that you didn't know and didn't even try to know , V can't do such a thing to Jungkook" Taehyung calmly but seriously stated while gguk nose flared up in anger.

"He fucking did , I saw him with my two fucking eyes and if I hadn't arrived he'd have raped him after spiking his drink" Yoongi had to hold V who was about to charge towards gguk down , he knows fighting won't really make them see the last bottom of the story.

"Then your dumb stupid ass could've just wait for explanation and understand things aren't exactly the way we see it most of the time because I didn't even knew you had a twin brother back then , so do you think I'll Spike your drink just to rape you? Do I look so fucking disgusting to you ?" Others are just getting more and more confused as the time passes , the situation wasn't getting clear at all and Jungkook was still trying to understand why all these was about him.

"Then why don't give me best explanation to explain why my fucking brother was in a bed with his ripped clothes with you who is shirtless , and that two in a room that party was going in downstairs!!!" Others look towards Taehyung who was scoffing , he seem to understand something they're all yet to know and even jihyo and Chang wook that just come downstairs because of the loud noises are confused.

"We went to the party together didn't we ? I was with you for hours before you decided to get a drink for us and I was looking around when I saw some guys dragging you upstairs while you doesn't seem like yourself to me , or that's what I thought and actually didn't know it was Jungkook and not you!"

"Don't you fucking lie and try to make things up"!

"He wasn't trying to make anything up gguk , seriously you guys should've ended this a very long time ago only if you're both a little bit smart , this is misunderstanding and you two arrogance made it into years chaos for you" Taehyung calmly stated but gguk glare at him , he know what he saw that night and can't even get it out of his head for days and here they're saying he was wrong ?.

"I tried to explain to him the next day but you know what that asshole was doing ? Making fun of me with the real suspect" yoongi was the first person to groan loudly already tired of back and forth argument without a fucking point.

"Taebear , you know the full strong right ? I mean V tells you if he masturbate so you'll definitely know his really part of the story?" Yoongi ask and others are too shocked from suddenly revelation to even mind yoongi's words about V telling his brother whenever he masturbate.

Taehyung nods his head firmly.

"Gguk like I said , V didn't do it. He was going to question the guy where they were dragging you but they're already out of sight , he starts opening every door and finally find you but the three guys has already ripped your clothes off trying to perform their inhumane act then he fought with them and they ran away , he pull off his shirt to cover you as he thought but it was Jungkook and you just enter the room at the fucking same time" jeongguk roll his eyes as he refused to believe whatever Taehyung has just said .

Obviously the boy loves his brother and will definitely not go against him for anyone.

"This isn't words from my mouth gguk , there's a record evidence from that very day , you and my hyung isn't that close but met in club so you kinda becomes club buddy and met at that same party which you didn't knew your brother was attending" another long silence in the room and that's when Jungkook decided to speak up.

"Can we see the record evidence? I don't have any memories of such thing happening to me but can I see the evidence" Jungkook ask in low voice and Tae nods before rampaging his phone trying to find the files that says mama bear superhero files.

It didn't took him long to find the video and he passed the phone to Jungkook, if there's one person that really should see it first then it's definitely Jungkook.

The younger watch the video that seem from V's view , he can hear his brother and V exchanging words while admiring the girls that enter the club then suddenly gguk excuse himself, and it's shows V starts running towards upstairs and how he fought the guys and everything was recorded by the camera but the video stopped when he seem to remove his shirt.

"I--i don't remember that night but those guys that V fought are kangs" Jungkook mumble in small in low voice and gguk head snap up , he remembered very well those are his friends but not really close but just friend and he was with them the day V has came to see him , which is the second day of the incident.

He was wrong all these time?.

"How do you have the record Taehyung?" Namjoon ask after they all finish watching the video aside from gguk who refused to move an inch from where he was standing .

"A-h V is a bad boy as guys can already tell and Tae always bribe my wife to plant secret cameras in all his shirt buttons to keep traces on his move and I guess one of the camera must have caught the action that day , and gguk refused to listen to V after that and V also got angry when he sees gguk being friends with the real criminals and that's how their enemity was born" Chang wook explain the rest of the story to others who are just staring around room even minutes later.

"Now that the truth is out , you guys are allow to murder each other but don't you dare bring your brothers to your mess" yoongi sternly stated pointing his finger at both gguk and V.

Jeongguk groan loudly , he had really messed up didn't he ?.

A/n

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comment