nineteen

Welcome💜

"Just drag his collar and kiss him , if he wants you he'll kiss back and if he doesn't, you get your face punched , there's no option between those two" jimin sighs shaking his head at jin's words , they're all currently inside the Kim's mansion, causally hanging out as it was weekend.

Jimin was taking his moment to Smit on Yoongi who was long asleep on the big couch totally not bother by the loud chattering that was going on in the background, he doesn't give a shit or fuck.

Taehyung was sitting in between gguk's laps on the floor , his back resting against the male chest and V and Jungkook are also in the same position opposite gguktae.

Jihyo was sitting on the couch watching TV, with namjoon and hobi while Jin and jimin stay at the very last corner.

"That's an assault" jimin mumble replying to the older man earlier suggestions but Jin scoff , winking slightly at namjoon who shakes his head when their eyes meet.

"Then just tell him you like him , I mean I don't understand what you found attractive about that cold stone" Jin shrugs his shoulder but glare deadly at jimin when the mentioned male pinch his shoulder.

"I don't see namjoon hyung the way you see him so yeah , you can't see yoongi hyung too from my perception" Jin roll his eyes staring at how everyone was sitting boredly , isn't the best time to play games?.

"Everyone let's play game!" Jin call out making them all groan out but turn their attention to him anyways as him and jimin finally walk closer settling down in the middle of the living room , yoongi doesn't turn from where he was sleeping until Jin decided to pinch his cheeks and wake him up.

"Wake up you stone man , we're playing game" Jin said shortly and yoongi mumble thousands of curses under his breath but sits up either way and they all starts moving when Jin motion them to sit in circle , including jihyo.

"Don't tell me we are playing that childish dare or strip game again" gguk eye Jin suspiciously but the male just roll his eyes and put his finger over his lips wordlessly telling him to keep shut.

"We are going to be playing dare or strip! You take the dare or remove a piece from your clothes , or another option! You tell us a white lie" Jin stated but roll his eyes when they all stare at him confusedly except jimin who only understands him.

"It means you have to do the dare given to you or you tell us a white lie , white lie means-- for example , I don't like hanging with you guys , it's obvious it's a lie right ?" Jimin explained and others nods understandly but make a disgusting face when Jin blow a flying kiss towards jimin who pretend to catch it and swallow it , these two are definitely something.

"So who'll start?" Jihyo ask and everyone pointed towards yoongi who roll his eyes for the countless times that day , he can't believe he couldn't even sleep in his own house on weekends, reason why he should work on how to sell these guys earlier.

"Gguk , I dare you to give V a hickey infront of us" okay , maybe no one has really expected that and V that was sitting besides gguk instantly stand up exchanging his seat with hoseok and others laugh out loudly when they noticed the look Jungkook was throwing towards V , and gguk gulp before pulling his shirt over his head and throw it on the couch.

Loud Cheering come from non other then Jin and jimin who couldn't help but get their phones out trying to capture the godly body they don't see Everytime , but once in a blessed day like today.

"Damn yoongi I love you for this one" Jin said trying to peck yoongi who pushes his face away , and namjoon just sighs shaking his head.

"You know I wonder how namjoon always stay calm when Jin hyung starts simping over gguk and V" hoseok can't help but mumble and others sighs too.

"Sometimes I forgot gguk was even his own brother , but I really don't have to worry about V . So you can say it's not important?" Namjoon shrugs and other hummed motioning for gguk to dare the person besides him , which is hoseok since V has run away earlier.

"I dare you to kiss the first girl that'll greet you in the university tomorrow morning" gguk said and hoseok and others give him a what the fuck look but he just shrugs , hobi turn to V that was beside him.

"I dare you to make out with jeongguk right now" V didn't even dare to raise his head up to meet Jungkook's gaze as he instantly pull his shirt over his head throwing it aside and of course he already expected the loud squeals from Jin and jimin again , he mentally wonder maybe those two have got a life . He can understand jimin's since the male is single but Jin? He doesn't want to think about it .

"Is that a fucking nipple Piercing ?? O-h my Lord , daddy I'm nothing but a hole infront of you" jihyo laugh at how jimin dramatically fall infront of V who pressed his lips into thin line unamused, jimin suddenly jump when he felt a pinch on his thighs and look at the suspect.

He nervously laugh seeing Jungkook glare on him , he quietly sits back and others are biting their lips to avoid laughing out loudly , jimin is really going to get it from Jungkook later today , it's certain.

"But why didn't I know V got a nipple Piercing? Lord !! I've always told namjoon to get one but he doesn't want to , just imagine a diamond ring shinning over those namtitties , Lord if I don't suck his dick all night then I am not worldwide handsome anymore" namjoon sighs and mentally wonder maybe he shouldn't have really fall in love with the drama queen besides him right now.

How to be shameless, lesson 302 by Kim seokjin.

"I'll get one , happy now ? V it's your turn" namjoon said faking a frown when Jin lean to peck his lips but others can tell he definitely love that.

"Yoongi hyung , I dare you to make out with Jin hyung" V said smirking at Jin who instantly make a disgusting face and yoongi wasn't anyway better.

"I am too tired to off my shirt so I'm gonna tell a white lie" others groans mumbling a bummer under their breath and jimin mentally curse Jin for adding white lie as option, there goes his chance of seeing yoongi naked-- not entirely naked but half naked. But either way moving on.

"I've never imagine fucking jimin's mouth while jerking off and never moan his name while touching myself" yoongi said turning to meet jimin's eyes.

"Yeah, obviously you can't do th--- hold on , what ! The ! Fuck!!!!!" Of course it's Jin that scream loudly and others finally register the information in their head and scream out together.

"What!!!!".

A/n

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comment