Chapter 3

I could finally hear the sound of the ambulance. They ran in and I lifted up Niall. The boy was skinny. He seemed to weigh less. I hope he is not dead. Without realizing it my face was completely drenched with tears. 

The ambulance lifted Niall onto a gurney, and they ran outside. I ran with them.

"Would you like to come in with us?" the ambulance driver asked.

"Yes please, I love this boy, he is like a brother to me." I say. The amublance man comforts me by handing me a tissue and wrapping his arm around me. He lets go then looks at Niall. He can't feel a good pulse, so he hooks him up to a machine.

Niall's heart rate is 39 beats per min. I can feel the speed of the ambulance bus increase under my feet. The siren gets louder and louder. We have to get to the hospital... and soon. I hold onto Niall's hand. I haven't noticed how big his hands were. They were warm and smooth. Very soft to touch, and bony. They seemed feminine to me.

I looked at Niall. His pale white face lit up the back of the ambulance bus. With his eyes closed, and his hair quiffed so perfectly, Niall shines. He is so beautiful. With his hand  entwined into mine, I gently stroke his soft hand. I felt like I had to be delicate. 

Never this much in my life have I been attracted to Niall. I don't know what it is. Ever since the X Factor we had a bond. I kneel down. I begin to stroke his cold arm. 

The ambulance comes to a sudden stop, and without hesitation, they rip open the door. The ambulance men carry Niall's gurney in.to the hospital.I run to catch up. 

We push through many people in the emergency room. There is no time for waiting. We get into a room. It was a room closest to us. It was on the left. The sign read "Room 13". The men pushed the gurney in, and forced me out.

The tears on my face turned to a heavy flow of water rushing down my whole face, and sweat pouring from my forehead.