Chapter 6

As the boys were over Niall squirmed even more.   But his face was still pale, and his eyes...... looking almot 1O times lighter than usual. I walked over to Niall's bed in the corner. His heart rate was now at a 64. Everything was normal. 

Niall stretched a few times, and began to lif t up his body. He looked so confused. Scratching his head he scanned the area. He realized he was in a hospital, and just fell bad onto the bed... but he started spazzing. This wasn't normal.

"ZAYN GO GET SOMEBODY!" I scream. Niall's body is squirming and jerkin and seizing. What is going on here? I hold Niall's hands tightly. I can feel the tears recollecting on my face again. It was just like yesterday.... but this time worse. 

Niall's heart beat was dropping rapidly. From a 64, to 52, to 49, and then it dropped slowly. I hear people bust in the door. They push me out of the way to get to Niall's body. They slowly take off the shirt he is wearing,.

"1, 2, 3, CLEAR!" the doctor says, realeasing a static charge on his chest. The spazzing stopped. His heart beats stayed at a 49. slowly increasing every minute. The doctor ordered that someone has to be in this room at all times ; from the medical field, so if something happens, they know what to do, and if they don't just to call them.

Louis and I were sobbing. We walked over to Niall's body. I held his left  hand, and held it inbetween mine.

"Niall, you're almost done... I promise." I say still holding Niall's cold hands.