Chapter 4

All the time I was out in the hallway, I was left waiting. Thinking. Wondering just what is happening to poor Niall.

The other boys arrive not much later. I meet them in the lobby, Zayn has two small bags, and I am unaware of it's contents. All I know is that if it comes from Zayn, it must be a serious thing.

Louis has tears down his face. Harry is comforting him. Zayn hands the bags to Harry. 

"Um do you guys want me to grab some drinks from the vendor so we don't get thirsty?" Zayn asks. All the boys say yes and Zayn knows what everyone wants. He walks up to the vending machine and gets all the drinks. He then comes back, hands out the soda, and picks up the bag again.

I guide the boys into the hallway Niall is in. Louis and Harry take seat on one of the three benches there are. There is a cute little tree at the end of the hallway that takes Louis' attention for a second. We wait and wait, and try to do something in the mean time. I get out my phone and begin to read and tweet to fans. I have to inform them about Niall. It's wrong to keep it from them.

After about another 2O minutes tacit, Room 13 opens its door. The doctor lets us in and seats us. I look at the machine Niall is hooked up to. His heart rate is at a steady 5O. His blood pressure is falling rapidly, but they are working on it. I snap a pic of Niall. He looks so pale. He looks hurt. It breaks me heart.

I send a tweet out  "Wish Niall luck, I have no idea what is wrong with him just yet " with a picture of Niall's face next to my tear filled face.

"Okay so doctor, do you exactly know what is wrong with him?" Zayn asks.

"Yes, Niall went into a shock. This sort of shock is different though, and can usually result in a coma. The only problem is if he doesn't start improving , he could potientally die. Everyone is trying their hardest to help this boy. I feel sorry for you ." he says. I look at his name tag. "Dr.Stroble" is on the badge. The doctor sits back down and fills out a report. He then leaves and says he is going to take a few blood tests.

"Thank god you aren't dead." I say, wrapping my arms around Niall.