Chapter 43

Giada

With that, I wrap my lips around his shaft and start bobbing my head, taking more of him with each stroke. Andrea groans loudly, tipping his head back to rest against the wall behind him. Meanwhile, I keep building up my pace as one of my hands starts playing with his balls.

"Fuck, Giada, so good," he says, his voice strained. I swirl my tongue over his tip once before deep throating him, receiving another deep moan.

The sound goes right to my core and I clench my legs together. I can feel myself dripping already, even without being touched at all. But fuck, seeing Andrea lose himself so much in what I'm doing to him is really something.

Finally, I grab the man's hand and bring them to the back of my head. As much as I'm enjoying this, I love it when he fucks my mouth just as much.

Andrea instantly catches on, wrapping my ponytail around his fist, his other hand cupping the back of my head. Then he starts thrusting into me, forcing me to breathe through my nose and relax my throat so I don't gag around him. Not that I can really stop that, not with the brutal way he's using me.

Don't get me wrong, I love it. If I could, I'd totally be moaning now especially when I rub my thighs together to get some sweet friction on my needy clit. Don't let the tears streaming down my cheek deceive you.

"You're taking me so well. Cazzo, so good, darling," Andrea says breathlessly and this time, I do moan. It's a strangled and broken sound but it's there.

(fuck)

"You like this, hm? My baby loves feeling me down her sweet, little throat. Don't you?" I make an incoherent sound in reply. "I know you do. Made for me. Just for me, Tesoro."

His thrusts become jerkier, his grip on my head tightens as he chases his orgasm all the while muttering little comments that make my toes curl.

When the first jut of something warm hits the back of my throat and Andrea's body tenses, I take care of swallowing every last drop of his cum. He breathes heavily, leaning most of his weight against the wall behind him as he pulls out of me.

I get to my feet and Andrea's eyes slowly open. His hands move to my cheeks where he tiredly wipes the remaining tears away before he leans down to kiss me. Tasting himself on my tongue, he moans softly.

Meanwhile, I'm trying hard to stay still even as I feel myself dripping down the insides of my thighs. Of course, I could take a step back and let the water wash it off but Andrea holds me tightly against him and I don't want to escape his embrace.

When his hands gently stroke the skin on my back, my waist, my ass, my thighs, and so on, I can feel myself burn up wherever he's touching me. Only when his fingers run dangerously high up my inner thigh does he make a sound.

"Oh, sweet baby. Did you get so wet just sucking me off?" he teases me, running two fingers through my drenched folds. I whimper, nodding softly.

"Can't have that, can we? Need to take care of you after you made me come so good. It's only fair." He readjusts his hand so his thumb can finger my clit while two of his fingers slip inside of me. His other hand stays on my hip, ensuring I can't get myself off on his hand even though I desperately try to.

I'm wet and needy and the stupid shower is steaming up this tight place so it's getting hard to breathe.

"There, there. I let you have your fun, Tesoro. Now it's my turn to play," Andrea tsks, once again fully in control.

"Please," I moan when his fingers curl inside of me.

"You can do better than that, Sweetheart. Tell me what you want."

I curse, clenching around him to feel fuller, to get more however I can. "Please, Andrea. Fuck, please make me come. I'm begging you. I need it, please," I say pathetically.

At least it seems to be enough for Andrea since he stops teasing me. Wrapping one arm around my waist to hold me flush against him, he starts fucking me with his fingers like his life depended on it, always making sure to hit my g-spot at the same pace.

This time when I roll my hips, he lets me. Moving one of his legs so I'm practically sitting on his thigh, he keeps fingering me while I rub my clit against him. The combination quickly has my legs shaking. My movements become faster, more frantic as I try to get myself there.

Then Andrea's free hand slides up my body until it's closing around my throat. I release a strangled gasp when his lips roughly crash down on mine and the next thing I know, I'm falling over the edge.

I twitch, my whole body tense as I moan into his mouth. He's slowing his movements if not stopping yet. Half an eternity later, I finally catch my breath and Andrea and I get away from the wall.

He takes care of me, washing me gently, taking extra care between my legs since he knows how sensitive I am right now. Then I do the same to him.

It's a slow procedure, both of us a little dazed and tired but it's nice. Intimate and maybe a little familiar and I, for one, don't mind. I don't complain when he wraps me up in the softest towel I've ever felt either and gladly let him help me into an oversized shirt of him.

Then the two of us settle down in his bed, him in a pair of boxers and me in his shirt. He pulls me close and I lay my head on his chest automatically. It feels like we got our routine back and I can hardly grasp the fact that we've only just been on one date.

Not sure what I expected but for us to click so well almost instantly? I must say I'm pleasantly surprised.

With every second I spend in his arms, his breaths softly brushing over my hair and my head moving up and down with each one he takes, I calm more, something settling within me that hadn't been there for months.

A sense of security and rightness.

I finally fall asleep without a worry on my mind.

————————
Things are going so well at the moment...☺️ so well...👀

Lmk how y'all like the story so far and thanks for all the support so far<33 have a great day