x

"the nishimura riki"

I don't want to pretend that you're Hakun."

His eyes widened before he smiled gently, he told her to close her eyes and she complied.

Once they were closed, his face got closer.

She was nervous, she couldn't see how close he was or how far. But, she felt compelled to keep her eyes closed to not ruin the moment.

Their foreheads touched and he stared down at her lips, remembering how soft they felt.

And then he closed his eyes as well before leaning in to kiss her. It felt real this time, not forced.

That's what he wanted, what the both of them wanted.

When he pulled away, the look in her eyes seemed like she was disappointed that it was over.

But she was glad. This time, she didn't need to run away. (lol)

Her ears were red, he noticed that. And he ruffled her hair before picking up the drinks

"Come on." He told her, walking towards the bench.

The place didn't seem that special, just a hidden area that was pretty hard to find. There was just a single bench which seemed to be in the middle of no where.

But when you sat on it, the whole city was revealed to you. You could see all the lights, the tall buildings.

And it was rare to see the city, especially since they didn't live too close to it.

They sat side by side, holding the drinks and sipping it from time to time as they looked at the view.

For Sena, she'd rather stare at him. If you looked at it, the type of love she had for him was always different.

And since it's been like that for so long, it made sense why it was hard for her to believe that her feelings were changing for him.

She wasn't used to it, it was hard to adjust so suddenly.

But Niki, he's felt like this for her even before. Way back when he was younger, maybe that's why it didn't seem unfamiliar for him.

He was just good at hiding it.

The breeze blew gently through his dark hair, revealing his face even more. It revealed his features.

Her eyes scanned him down, to his arms, then to his wrist. Where his bracelet was, the one he hasn't taken off ever since he's gotten it.

She remembered tying it tightly for him, it was a beaded bracelet but there weren't too much beads. They were on an embroidery floss string that was handmade into a cool pattern.

The part where you could adjust the length was always at the tightest, now it's loosened over the years.

Her hand reached for his, he looked at her then at his hands. He spread his fingers apart, giving her access to intertwine.

He noticed the bracelet on her wrist as well, he forgot she put it on recently.

"It's better like that, when your wrist isn't bare." He said, holding her hand a bit tighter.

Eventually, she let go. He started fiddling with her bracelet instead. The girl took another sip of her drink before pulling her knees up close on the bench and hugging them.

"Jongmi." He said, causing Sena to dart her attention to him.

He continued, "she was the one who did that stuff to your desk."