Favors and Blackmail

For those if you who have watched all of the naruto fillers you should understand this.

Naruto dragged Sasuke through the village pointing towards all of his favorite places to eat. One place caught his attention its logo had a big bright picture of onigiri he stared at it for a second until Naruto stopped walking. "Do you wanna go there" he stopped and looked towards sasuke. He shook his head no. "No it looks expensive."

Sasuke didn't know the whole story but he wasn't completely clueless on narutos situation. He knew for a fact that naruto didn't have money he would often ask Kakashi or Iruka for money after missions promising to pay them back another day. "Hm I guess it is kind of expensive." He looked around and saw shino standing by a shop waiting for someone. "I've got an idea go inside and find a table for two please."

Sasuke was going to try to say something but naruto had already left. "Ok I guess ill just go embarrass myself by walking into a restaurant way out of my price range." Sasuke mumbled to himself as he walked into the building. As he walked in he got a couple weird looks. "Table for two please." The lady at the counter led him to a small table in the back. As he sat he heard someone spit out there drink and shift very quickly in there sit.

"Hey Shino how are you?" Naruto asked shino. "Im fine." A short quick reply as always. Naruto thought to himself. "Well your good with math how much do you think it would cost to have to meals at the restaurant across the street?"  Shino looked across the street tilting is glasses down slightly. "Two meals for one person or one meal for two people?" Shino wanted this conversation to end as quickly as it started. "One meal for to people." He stayed quiet for a minute before answering. "Depends on what there getting but maybe about 150 to $200."

He stated simply but before he could leave Naruto stopped him. "Well im taking someone out for lunch right now and im about 100 dollars short, do you think you can do me a favor and let me borrow some cash." Shino turned to face naruto grabbing him by the collar. "No you cant don't ask me for any cash its not my fault you decided to take a girl out for lunch with no money."

Naruto smirked. "It seems as if your in a bad mood shino sorry to bother you. Perhaps I could tell kiba and lee what you did on are last mission together, im sure they would love to know all the lyrics to your little song." Even tho Naruto couldn't see his face he could tell he was pissed. "Fine ill be right back." Shino walked into the building where his parent were and came back out with around 250 dollars in cash.

"Here an extra fifty for you to keep ypur mouth shut. Just don't tell those two you know they cant keep a secret for more than five seconds." Naruto smiled and hugged shino. "Don't worry I can keep my word." Shino pushed him off and looked away. "You owe me one you bastard." He mumbled. "You say something shino?" "No I didn't just don't tell them i just got yelled at by my parents because your broke, and I gave you my monthly allowance so leave.

Naruto took the cash and left. Shino watched as he left. Idiot he thought to himself. Sasuke was sitting waiting for Naruto when he heard someone. "Are you ready to order um sir." He looked up to see a waitress. "No im waiting for someone." She nodded and gave him a menu moving to another table were a tall blue man sat with another person. She looked at the man put of sasukes view handing him a plate. "Heres your sakura mochi sir."

Sasuke frowned as he remembered that his older brother itachi used to adore sweets. He would always sneak some to him after work. He heard narutos voice and directed his attention towards it. "Did someone walk in here and ask for a table for two? He's about the same height as me with pretty dark bluish hair." The lady at the counter led him to sasuke as he sat down.

He picked up a menu and asked sasuke what he wanted to eat. "omusubi with okaka and tomatoes please" Naruto smiled. "Ill just take a medium ramen."
The waitress nodded and left. "Medium?" Sasuke questioned. Naruto smiled and nodded. "Mhm your omusubi is really expensive and I also don't know what there ramen taste like so I don't want a large in case its bad because I don't really like fancy food."
Sasuke picked up a menu to read the description on the omusubi. Rare rice from the land of rice. All items included with the meal are rare and exquisite from far away lands.

"Oh im sorry I can change my order if you want me to."  Naruto read the menu again. 125 for the rare and exquisite omusubi. "No need to i should have enough no, wonder its expensive tho its a delicacy." Sasuke put on a confused look. But before he could ask how naruto interrupted him by pulling out about 200 dollars if catch. "Shino owed me a favor so I asked him for some help." Sasuke again got confused. "I don't believe that not one bit." 

Naruto put his hand on the back of his neck and put his head down. "Ok I might of...kind of black mailed him." "WHAT. You. Shino. Blackmail!! How?" He was so confused. "Its a long story that I cant tell i promised him." He sat back down. 'I still cant believe naruto has blackmail on shino makes me think does he have any on other people such as shikamaru or even me' Sasuke thought.