Reece bibby

There he was the boy of my dreams Reece bibby his blonde hair on point always is. Reece winks At you and smiles your cheeks going red! He Comes with a big smile on his face and say hi y/n your so beautiful I love your smile and laugh it's so cute. You say thanks I love you laugh To and your smile. Reece takes you to his house and y/n and Reece go to his bedroom he lies down so do you. Both of yous stare at the each other and smile and laugh, you both turn and Reece holding you close to him and holding you tight! You slowly go to kiss him he kisses you with his soft lips and hugs you tight you whisper in his ear I love you Reece he's whisper back I love you to baby girl. We get under the blankets and watch Reece's fav movie you both snuggle up really tight and Lean your head on Reece's shoulder! Your so tried you nearly falling asleep Reece snuggles you up so your nice and chilled he pulls you close and tight and hugs you like never before he kisses your forehead and whisper funny and cute thing in your ear! Reece is tried to he's leans his head on shoulder like you did to his he kisses you on the forehead and says good night y/n love you loads sweet dreams beautiful. You say back good night Reece love you handsome boy see you in the morning...