Drama

You wake up in the morning and see that's Reece is still asleep you walk to the bathroom and get ready wearing, skinny ripped Jeans, white belly top, white air max. You go in the Living room and see Reece and Guys talking. Reece says damn you look hot today! You blush your cheeks going red. The guys were checking you out Reece saw them Reece shouts guys stop looking at my girlfriend like that! Jake says Reece calm down where only looking at her. Casey says yeah Reece were only checking her out! Reece shouts come on y/n where going out, Reece goes and gets changed and takes my arm and pulls me out the door! I say Reece what was that for you really hurt me! Reece says oh well sorry that my mates where checking you out! I say Reece calm down okay. No I will not calm down okay Reece says and shouTs. I go inside and go upset crying in the bathroom the guys come in and ask you what happend Reece sees you talking about it Reece then says oh little cry baby crying again are you now! I say Reece shut up and go away. I cry on the ground. I go over to Reece and slap him across the face. I run out the door and keep running until I find a woods I sit there where nobody can find me. I say to myself what have I done? Why I'm I here for? Lauren comes over and finds me and says babe what's wrong? I say Reece shouted at me and I slapped him and ran away. Aww Hun come here Lauren gives me a hug and takes me back to the house, the guys are there and Reece sitting around watching TV I walk in crying on Lauren shoulder the guys look. I sit on the sofa with Lauren and tell her what happend in a quite voice so nobody could hear expect from Lauren. Casey smiled at me I smiled back Reece give me a dirty look I give him one back Lauren said to me don't let him bring you down Hun. I said I will not let him do that Lauren am sick of him doing this to me shouting me it's not nice. I go in kitchen and see Reece standing there with casey and Jake I walk past and get something to eat they all looked at me but I didn't look back I was to scared in case they say anything and it all happenes again! I walk upstairs with my drink and hear someone behind me it was Reece I didn't turn back I went straight in my room and turned to see him go in his room. I cry in my bedroom I slip down the wall and cry until someone opens the door but it's Reece I shout get out now he says no I will not we need to talk I give him the evil glare and he went out I didn't want him in here with me crying I wanted to go home with my family and see my mum.