Away

I woke up and I felt upset I don't know why . I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself. Reece was still in bed I got changed and walked out the bedroom! The guys were down stairs and Reece came trailing behind me like a little lost sheep bless him. Reece is it okay if I go and get a Starbucks? Yeah of course it is babe with a big smile on his face. I walked out the door and had a little stroll I felt really bad lying to Reece ! After that I was about an hour I went back do the house and Reece was angry at me. Where you been? I've been out Reece! Out we've being look everywhere for you y/n. Don't shout at me am sick of you shouting at me all the time Reece just stop okay. I went to the bathroom downstairs and cried on the floor! I came out and Reece seen me my makeup was everywhere but I didn't really care because I was upset. I went to the kitchen to grab a drink of orange juice I seen Tom but Tom was like my brother in the house. Are you okay Hun he asked! Yeah I will be fine. Come here he hugged me and I felt safe. Thanks Tom. I walked to the living room and sat on the sofa inbetween Jake and Tom Reece kept staring at me with a evil glare I didn't take any notice until.. He keep up to me and said you little b.tch who do you think you are ignoring me! Reece don't you call me a b.tch I think am y/n Okay Reece and I will sit here and you can give me evil glares all you want because I don't care anymore. I ran out the door into the woods and started crying I rang my bestfriend Alex she was always there for me I rang her up and she said y/n what's wrong. It's Reece he keeps shouting at me! Get your stuff sorted your coming home with me sister. Thanks I'll see you soon. Alex was going to pick me up so I went back and went upstairs and started packing my stuff! I came downstairs to come and say goodbye the guys and hugged all them and Reece I said to all them i will come back just need some time okay love you all bye. I went outside and seen Alex's car a hugged her and we went off!