Relationship goals x

It was 8:30 and i just woke up I was lying next to Reece he was holding me tight I moved out of his tight hug and went down stairs I had my breakfast and a cuppa of coffee! I went upstairs to get ready for today I was going to wear some blue skinny jeans a white belly top some white converse and my makeup and some perfume with my black hat! Reece saw me get ready he quickly got ready and we went out the house holding hands. We were walking down to Starbucks to grab a drink. We got there and I seen one of my friends that I haven't seen since school. Hey Adam how's you? Hey y/n I haven't seen you for ages! Same ha am just with my boyfriend Reece is so kind to me I love him loads but hey nice seeing you bye. I walked of to see Reece! That's was just my school friend is that okay? Of course you don't need to ask silly Reece said with a smirk on is Reece your cute aren't you babe! Aww Reece shh. We got our Starbucks and walked out holding hands Reece stopped and said y/n I love you loads and am never going to stop ever! Aww Reece babe I love you loads and I will never stop loving you to! We walked back to the house and the boys were playing Fifa so I joined Reece was sitting on the sofa I sat on his lap and played! Tom said two lovebirds how cute. Aww Tom stop Reece started by blush and go red.