Danger

I got up from my bed and checked the
time it was 9:30am I went in the bathroom and got changed ! I was wearing a Disney t shirt with leggings and black vans! I walked downstairs and Jake kept looking At me and smirking I felt uncomfortable. Reece saw what he was doing he stood up and ... No Reece don't please ! Stop looking at y/n like that ! Okay sorry mate. I ran upstairs and found a knife I stated to cut my wrist blood spilling everywhere! Y/n open the door it's Reece come on babe open up! I unlocked the door and Reece seen my arm he quickly took me in his arms. He rang the ambulance to come and get me I was crying in Reece's arms. The ambulance came and Reece held my hand all the way to hospital until... I couldn't breath I felt I was going to faint I was heating up so much I was going pale. Reece seen he yelled a nurse.. She's going pale and she can't breath please help NURSE ! The nurse came running in and checked me over my heartbeat ran fast and slow all the time so I was okay! Reece started crying and wiping his tears but he also said to me! Y/n don't you ever leave me I'm always here by your side and I will always love you for ever and ever princess please never leave my castle please. I couldn't get my words out I love you more Reece. Until .... My .. Heart .. Stopped.... No y/n nurse help please nurse. They came running in as quick as they could.. Reece come outside please the nurse called me! Hi what's up? Listen okay she's okay but I think she can come home today! Thank you so much your the best Reece hugged the nurse and smiled! I woke up and Reece was here holding my hand tightly never letting go he kissed my forehead! I walked out the bed and got changed into new Clothes Reece hugged me and said in my ear glad your okay princess!