Shopping❤️

It's was 8:30am I was going shopping with Reece today that's will be fun I put on a black belly top some leggings and white air max I kept it simple! I walked downstairs with Reece behind me we said bye to the guys and walked out he got my hand and put me in the front of the car. We started singing with the radio on it was love me so I knew all the words and so did Reece obviously. When we got there first I went in primark and got some leggings and make up I could tell Reece was bored he said y/n can we go somewhere else now please? I said yeh of Course do you want to go to Starbucks? We both went out the shop holding hands and went into Starbucks we both sat down and drank our Starbucks! After that me and Reece went back in the car and rode to the house we went in and seen the guys watching pretty little liars I asked Reece If it was okay if I watch it as well I sat next to Tom and watch it. I went upstairs to see Reece sorting out his stuff what you doing Reece? Oh nothing am just unpacking my some of my stuff is that okay he replied. Yeah of course it is. I sat on the bed and Reece was still putting his stuff away I looked outside and there was a swimming pool I asked Reece if he wanted to come he said yeah I quickly put my bikini on and Reece put some swimming shorts on we held hands and jumped in! Reece had his hands on my waist and Leaned in for a kiss softly I pressed my lips aginst his. I whispers in his ear thanks for today babe love you loads! He whipsprer back I love you loads to and no problem baby girl!