Chapter 4 (Intoduction)

Katie springs up"calm down sometimes when you focus on something else and not the thing your trying to heal you could faint."jake says.
"oh ok"Katie says
"what were you thinking about while you were trying to heal the fish,was it my awesome looks or how majestic I was"jake says laughing jokily.
"No I was thinking of how red you face got when you touched my wrist."
Katie says.
"no no no no no I can't believe I said that"Katie shouts in her head.Katie feels her cheeks getting red."How red was my face as red as yours right now"Jake says.Katie starts to laugh trying to change the subject "can I actually see the place I'am in"Katie says."sure but don't tell Coral,ok"Jake whispered.Katie nods.

Jake pulls out two tails that look like mermaid tails."here"Jake hands one to Katie.jake then automatically turns it green"there that's your favorite color right.Katie nods.Jake then turns his blue.Katie's eyes open in shock.

"Can I do that" Katie says hoping for a yes.

"Yea,but you should learn how to heal things first."jake says.

Katie rolls her eyes"ok lets just go"

Katie puts on the tail on and heads out.Jake leads Katie to a place that looks likes Atlantis got a repair that lasted forever.

"Wow,its so beautiful"Katie says as her eyes widen

"I said the same thing when I first saw it Coral showed me it she is very strict and between you and me I think she is seventeen which is way older than both of us" Jake whispers

"Ok,lets explore this place!"Katie shouts

"Ok calm down we are going to"Jake says.As they start to head toward the city Katie feels a arm wrap around her neck tight

"Jake,Jake,jake!"Katie screams as loud as she can.Jake turns around and sees a man pull her away and runs after Katie.Katie puts both hand on the arm and pulls it's no use.

"Stop,let her go.Katie no!"Jake shouts

Katie feels a warm drop run down her cheek.All of a sudden I see Jake trying to pull me away and is fighting the person with there arm around my neck.Then Katie is pulled away quickly.BANG!!Katie gets hit in the head and starts to faint but before that she's sees Jake on a rock with his eyes closed.

----------------------------------------------      
                         MUST READ
TELL ME IF YOU WANT ME TO USE FIRST PERSON POINT OF VEIW(meaning I use Katie's point of view like using words like I and ME)THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE PUT OUT ONCE I KNOW IF YOU WANT ME TO DO THAT
                    THANK YOU
----------------------------------------------