Chapter 7

~Katie~

"What?" Jake says and stops laughing

I spit the words out and it hurts"I asked to go outside I caused this,I'am so sorry" I burst into tears I can't help it I keep telling my self to stop crying but I can't it's all my fault.Jake opens his arms and I lean in for a hug.then he whispers to me "and I let you".

That made me feel so happy him trying to help me out and his hug is like heaven on earth so warm and nice I didn't want him to let go,but some things don't last forever even happy things.

When he stops hugging me I look up at his face and I notice with his big emerald green eyes and dirty blonde hair he is kinda cute.Then he looks back at me and says "what?"

"Nothing,thanks for cheering me up though" I say as calmly as possible.I wonder what he is thinking.Then the door opens it's Probably Coral so I stand up but to my surprise I see Ron and I back away slowly I fill with fear head to toe. Jake quickly stood up,for a thirteen year old he is strong.

I jump back an slide next to the bed on the hard floor at least it isn't dirty and I feel safe I look around and find a pocket knife with a metal handle and a wooden print on it.I pick it up and slide it in my pocket that's when I hear a loud bang that pierces my ears and leaves a ringing sound in my ear. I look at my side and see Jake against the wall with blood running out of his arm then he looks at me and I feel a cold tear running down my face.

Ron picks me up and throws me over his shoulder I pull the knife from my pocket and jab him in his throat.I hate blood it's nasty.I think to myself.I quickly jump off Ron's shoulder.and run to Jake I left up his arm and see the piercing sound was a gun fire.

Then Coral comes rushing in and puts a pillow to Jakes arm.Then it hits me I could heal things why can't I heal Jake I quickly put my finger to my pale lips and face Coral. I raise my hand to the bullet hole and magic happens the bullet is taken out and I heal the inside of his arm it's a miracle then I take the blanket I used earlier off his head and start to heal the wound. I feel like a doctor just one that doesn't use tools.I continue healing each see able wound from one on his lips to the black eye and bruised cheek.Jake looks perfectly fine now I did it. As I am about to get up I see his knuckles look like he just finished a brutal game of bloody knuckles I heal that too.

I walk over to Ron and pull the knife out of his neck then wipe off the blood with Ron's pants and slide the knife in my pocket.For a two inch knife it did a lot of damage.

"What happened here?"Coral says with a puzzled look on her face.

"Jake tried to save got shot in the arm and I knife this guy is that good enough.Help me get Jake on the bed he passed out" I say. Then Coral and I get Jake on the bed and I sit to relax on the floor.

"Today has been a rough day,Coral" I say

"And it only getting worse" Coral exclaims I look up at her then she hits me in the head and the darkness takes me over.
----------------------------------------------plot twist thanks everyone for 85 reads that's awesome and I still have much more stories to write