Chapter 3 (Intoduction)

Katie wakes up with hair all over her face she pushes it behind her ear.Katie rubs her eyes looks around she is still in the same place but nobody's with her."Coral!Coral"katie screams on the top if her lungs. No answer she sits up and then sees a guy coming in he has green emerald eyes and dirty blonde hair with high cheekbones almost perfect just like Katie's but he has feet not a tail.

"Hi,my name is jake"he says his voice is soft gentle but deep a little"were is coral"Katie says "she is going to get a new fish for you to practice with anyway what's your name"jake says soft and slow"Katie"Katie says "I like it"jake says smiling "thanks you too"Katie says"thanks,so coral said to try and help you out with the magic,i can do magic but Corals dad said a girl and a boy around the same age nee-" "wait hold on how do you know how old I'am" Katie shots out of her mouth not realizing she interrupted jake."i was going to say two people of the same age,a boy and girl need to have the same power and need to have a close age deference.also I could tell you're like thirteen or fourteen,I'am thirteen though how old are you Katie"jake says "thirteen and aren't you going to help me practice magic"Katie says yawning as she gets up and stretches.

Jake walks over to Katie keeping a distance."Ok it help raising your hand up a little pointing directly at the object you are trying use magic on"Jake says.Katie raises her hand "like this?"Jake leans closer to Katie a moves her hand in the right position.Katie feels jakes hand against her wrist he held it softly and his hand is as soft as dewy grass.Katie looks over her shoulder a little and notices Jakes cheeks are tomatoes and his face is a straw berry."thanks we should just wait till coral gets back with the fish" Katie says getting ready to sit down."tell me something about yourself "Jake says smiling a little trying to get he face back to its normal color."ok my favorite color is green"Katie says "mine is blue"jake says.

"Hey look I found a fish Jake and Katie!"Coral announces walking in
With the almost dead fish but this time the fish is smaller."Great"Katie exclaims.Katie stands up walks over and lifts her hand up and pointing it at the fish.Katie looks directly at the fish and thinks of healing the hurt fish.katie try's to do it how she manages to do it last time.The fish's wounds are beginning the slowly cover up.

Katie's eyes are full of excitement and joy then when she finally heals the fish it starts to move."yes!"Katie shouts."Awesome just perfect"jake says Coral nods her head in agreement."try again but on me"jake says a little shaky."ok" Katie says. Jake walks over to Katie and Katie begins to try and heal a wound with new blood and is dripping out.Katie has half of the wound healed then black is make her fall slowly.This time when she falls Jake catches her.