4

Michael's pov
"I-I'm sorry,what?"I asked him,making sure that I wasn't hearing things.he chuckled,"I said,think you can be Frances' nanny?"he repeated his question.I was shocked,why me?"I-I-"I began to stammer,not knowing what to even exactly say."uh oh,I think we broke him Beanie."Kurt said to Frances,I shook my head.

"Kurt."

"Michael."

"I-I don't even know where to begin."i said,"just let it all out."he encouraged me.I took a deep breath and exhaled,"ok,I will."i said.he held Frances close to his chest,almost as if he was afraid someone was going to take her away from him.I shook it off and sighed,"Kurt,I haven't seen you in a year.A-And I knew not to be upset over it because,well,you're in Nirvana.and i know,I probably should've been the one to be calling you and not the other way around but I was just worried of getting a voicemail.now you're married,and have a child.and me?I haven't changed at all.so why,why do you want me to be Frances' nanny?"

He didn't say anything for a moment."Michael..."he trailed off,he sighed."Michael that's exactly it,you haven't changed.you're still my friend,and the fact that I'm the frontman for Nirvana hasn't once effected our relationship.I know you probably don't like Courtney,and to be honest I don't think she'd like me being around here 24/7,but that's why I need you to do this for me.please Micah,you gotta.Y-You could stay in the guest room,a-and you could even come on tour with me!"I felt my eyes start to water,he was really desperate and wanted me by his side.I hugged him and Frances,"Is...Is that a yes?"he asked nervously.I pulled away from the hug and gave him a look,"of course I'll help you Cobain."i said with a grin.

Who would've thought that saying those words would change my life forever?