64

No one's pov
The room was awkwardly quiet as Krist,Dave,and Pat waited for Kurt and Michael.when they walked in,however,nobody expected to see their manager along with Sam and Marcus.Frances was fast asleep in Kurt's arms,but it didn't stop Dave from being excitedly to see what he considered to be his niece.Kurt smiled as he gently handed the sleeping child over to Dave,"so Kurt,why did you call us here?"Krist asked."and why is Danny here?"Dave asked,sitting down.Michael gulped as he sat down next to Pat,"well...I wanted to discuss something with all of you...something important."Kurt said hesitantly.Danny sat down along with Sam and Marcus,making Pat confused and Krist and Dave nervous.

"I'm ending the band."

As soon as Kurt uttered those words,the room got really quiet."W-What?"Krist said,sounding genuinely shocked.Kurt sighed and sat down in between Krist and Dave,"I just don't want to do this anymore,I can't live through life like this.that's why I've decided to end the band,we'll still go on tour and make one final album,but after that it's over."Sam and Marcus opened up their briefcases to reveal pieces of paper,handing them to Pat,Krist,and Dave.on the paper was the amount of money each member would get after the band disbanded,Pat was shocked because he had just joined the band."but don't worry fellas,"Danny finally spoke,"if you ever want to reunite for a reunion tour it can happen."he assured them."so...it's over?"Dave asked,Kurt nodded.