52

Chris' pov
"Guys he's not gonna budge!how many more fucking times do I need to tell you?!"Jerry yelled.Kurt and I ingored him as we went up the steps of Layne's apartment building,we sent Eddie and his girlfriend Beth to Demri's apartment,it was Kurt's idea and I didn't mind because we needed all the help we could get."at least let us fucking try!"Kurt growled,I put my hand on his shoulder."easy man."I said in a calm tone,he sighed and rubbed the temple of his nose.i gently knocked on the door,"Layne?"no response.Jerry rolled his eyes and crossed his arms as he leaned against the wall,"Layne let us in please."I begged.there was still no response,I gave Kurt a worried look."Layne,I brought some cat food for Sadie,I bet she's hungry."Kurt said,bringing out the backup plan.

Sadie is Layne's cat:and if there was one thing that Layne loved more then anything in the world,it's Sadie.we suddenly heard the locks being unlocked,which made Jerry look up and Sean's face lit up.the door cracked open a bit,and a strong stench immediately hit the room.Layne was wearing sunglasses,but other then that I couldn't see anything else."I wanna just talk to Kurt."he said in an almost whispered voice,"me?"Kurt asked.Layne nodded,clutching onto the door.Kurt gave me a nervous look,"it's alright,"i put my hand on his shoulder."we'll be outside,if you need us."I assured him,he nodded.he then turned back to look at Layne,"ok deal."Layne slightly opened the door a bit to let Kurt in.Kurt hesitated for a moment but stepped into the apartment,the minute he was in Layne slammed the door shut:leaving me,Jerry,and Sean alone in the hallway of his apartment building.