13

No one's pov
"Oh Kurt..."he gently wiped his tears with his thumbs,Kurt nuzzled the side his face into the warmth of Michael's hand."you'll never lose me."he whispered,gently kissing his forehead."make love to me Michael,please."Kurt begged,Michael lifted his chin up and gently kissed him.after making beautiful love,Michael lifted Kurt up and out of bed.he gently carried the sleeping blonde up to his room,as he placed him down on his bed he whimpered.

"Michael..."

"Shhh,shhh,I'm here Kurt it's ok."

"I want Frances,I want my baby."he whimpered,"I'll bring her."he assured him.he pecked his forehead and got up,he made his way to the nursery and saw Frances fast asleep in her crib.he gently picked her up,making sure not to wake her up,and carried her to the bedroom."I got her."he whispered to Kurt,he smiled weakly.he gently placed the baby next to Kurt,he gently placed his hand on top of her tummy."thank you darling."he whispered to Michael,he smiled as he felt his heart melt."I'd do anything for you love."he said,"would you lay with me?"he asked."but what about Courtney?what if she catches us?"Michael said,hesitating."I don't give a shit about Courtney."Kurt said,"if you say so..."Michael joked.

he chuckled as the brunette gently laid next to Frances,making sure not to wake her up.Kurt and Michael locked hands while Michael placed his other hand on top of Kurt's,he exhaled and closed his eyes."I want the pain to go away."Michael looked at him in a concerned pain,"which pain?"he asked.he didn't know if he was referring to his back or stomach,"all of it."Kurt simply replied.he closed his eyes,leaving Michael speechless.Michael sighed,"god,please bless Kurt and cut him some slack:he's trying his best."he whispered,he yawned and closed his eyes:dreaming of a perfect little domestic life with Kurt and Frances.