76

A/N
24 drafts

I can't believe it

I'm almost done with this book

Woah...

Michael's pov
"Marko Novoselic."Matt said out loud,writing it down on the birth certificate.Frances yawned and rubbed her eyes,"so we're all set?"I asked.he nodded,"I'll go get the baby."he said."I'll get Eddie and Krist."Sean said,"I'm gonna take Hallie home."Mark said."no no,I gotta help out with the baby..."she yawned,"you just get some rest Hallie,don't forget that you're pregnant."I said.Mark made a face before leading Hallie out of the hospital,"here he is."Matt said.as he walked in with the baby,Sean walked in with Eddie and Krist.

Kurt walked towards Krist and gently patted his back,"it's alright Krist."I heard him whisper.he slowly walked towards Matt,"here he is Krist."he gently handed Marko to Krist.tears immediately flowed down Krist's cheeks as he looked at Marko,"H...He looks just like her."he managed to say.he held the baby close to his chest and began to cry,we all gathered around Krist and hugged him,trying our best to comfort him."come on Krist,let's get you two home."I said,he sniffed and nodded.Susan took out a tissue and gently wiped Krist's tears,he quietly thanked her.

Sorry this chapter was short

And sad

I'll try making things less sad