🖤

~••Author POV••~

You were sitting in the couch watching television . It's been two hours you were watching Kdrama .

You looked at the clock , it was 10:00 pm

You looked at the clock , it was 10:00 pm . It was weekend so you decided to do nothing and just kdrama and just kdrama .

That's funny right , but you were earning little and you don't want to waste that money on your weekend, going on tours and trips .

You were living here with your aunt , she was your mothers sister , after your mother died you started living with her here .

It's been 4 years your mother passed away . Your father was in Busan and you were in Seoul .

He rarely comes to meet you , that was fine cause you loved him by heart , you know he don't have much money so you understand him . Your aunt was also leaving soon , she was going to her son's house to stay .

You were sad because she was so close to you , she helped you in many things . She is the only one to give you shelter here .

You were working in cafe , its been few months you are working here . You frequently lost your job due to some issue .

(Ahh let's get back to story 🤣 )

You felt little dizzy because from afternoon you were watching only TV and TV .

You closed the TV and went to your room . You directly went to bathroom for doing night routine .

You came out of bathroom and layed in your bed

You came out of bathroom and layed in your bed .