🖤

~ Y/n POV ~

" We reached " Taehyung said . I looked out of window and saw that our car was parked infront of a big house or i can say a mansion !!

Taehyung unbelt his seat belt and went out , he opened back seat door and took Yeontan out . I too unbelt my seat belt and went out .
When i went out of car , taehyung locked the car . And then he goes towards main door while holding Yeontan in his hands . I too followed him .

Who's house must it be ??

Taehyung presses the bell and soon after few seconds . A woman opened the door .

" Annyeonghaseo, taehyung ! " She says and bows .

Taehyung too bowed and then she looked at me and am smiles "annyeonghaseo! You are Y/n right ?? " she asked . I slightly nodded and bowed . She smiled and welcomed both of us inside her house .

We went inside her house , the living room was wonderful. I was looking at everything with my wondering eyes . Taehyung sat on the couch and kept Yeontan down at floor . I too sat beside taehyung.

" So what brings you here taehyung?? " She asks .

" Actually i am going office and my wife is coming too " he paused and looked at me and continued with what he was saying " I need you and hyung to take care of him " .

She nodded .

Wait who is his hyung ?? And where are we ? And who is she ??

There were multiple questions running in my mind . Soon that woman went inside kitchen .
Soon i saw a handsome man coming down from the staircase .

Wait is he ? Is he Jin oppa ??

I got shocked looking at him , as after so long i have seen him !

" Annyeonghaseo Taehyung and Y/n !! We met each other after so long , right Y/n ?? " Jin oppa looked at me and smiled . " Annyeonghaseo " I lightly smiled while saying it .

" Annyeonghaseo hyung , How are you ?? " Taehyung interrupted in between . Jin glared at taehyung which made taehyung gulp his saliva . Jin oppa pinches taehyung's cheeks and said " You better not interrupt next time , get it ?? " .

Taehyung nodded , they both surely look real siblings .

You chuckled looking at taehyung's reaction .

Soon that woman came again .
Is she Oppa's wife !? Wait i am so dumb !! She really is !!

She kept the tray on the table , she slightly smiled looking at me . I too smiled back , i had nothing to talk cause i was infront of my dear cruel husband.

Jin sat on the couch after which his wife too sat beside him .

Wait !! They are soo perfect !!

There was extreme silence between four of us .

I was eating snacks as i was really hungry . I looked at taehyung who was sending me his death glared . I stopped eating and sat properly while smiling awkardly looking at taehyung.

" What happened Y/n ?? " Asked Jin's wife . I cleared my throat and said " Nothing ..." .

" We should leave now ~ " said taehyung . Jin oppa got up and said " Man ! You really dont have manners ! " . This line of Jin oppa made me laugh . Seeing me laugh his wife too started laughing .

Taehyung did nothing but glared at me and oppa . I stopped laughing seeing glaring at me dangerously .

" Sorry hyung ! But it's already getting late now ! Take care of my dear Yeontan until we come back !! ".