🖤

Author POV

It's been 3 weeks Taehyung was now a regular costumer in your shop , sometimes he might come late but he always comes on time . You both always have quite coversation on some topics .

You both became good friends now , you feel comfortable around him as a friend you like him you don't know about how he feels .

It was weekend , you was watching television pluse mobile , you have a very bad habit . You would do two things at same time .

You opened the app Instagram , you searched taehyung id there luckily he was using Instagram also . You never asked him like are you using Instagram and all .

He was having millions of followers, he was the CEO of kims residence . You were amazed cause you didn't thought he would be so rich .

He was having many pics of himself, he was looking damn handsome anyone could fall for him easily.  You followed his id and went to kitchen because you were hungry.

You found nothing in the fridge and shelves so you decided to make kimchi which would be best to eat at dinner .

But you dont have sauce for it you decided to go to grocery shop and buy sauce . You looked out of window it was raining slowly , you took umbrella and your purse and went out .

After some time , you buyed sauce and salt so your started walking towards your home .

No one was there on the road it was all peaceful . After some time you reached your home . And went to kitchen you , you washed you hand and started cooking the dinner .

Ding dong ~
You went down stairs and opened the main door . It was taehyung , his right arm was bleeding ...like someone had stabbed him on his arm.

And his lips were bleeding as if someone has beaten him badly . I didn't wasted any time and said " taehyung who did this ? " I hold his hand and took him inside my house .

" ...Y/N ....." He said in difficulty , i took out my phone from my pocket and dialed to my friend who was a doctor .
I told him everything he said he would be coming in 5 mins .

" Don't worry taehyung doctor is coming ...who did this to you " i said to him worriedly . " .. i-i wa-was co-coming towards yo-your house ..whe-n .. s-some rob-bers took my ever-everything " he was saying this all in difficulty .

" Oh don't worry taehyung ... Wait " you went inside your room and bought a cloth so that you can clean his blood .

He was full wet and his body was covered by his own blood . You went to him and cleaned his body with that cloth .

" Y/N tha-thank You " ....he said while holdin my wrist .