🖤

" You need punishment don't you ? " He said in his husky voice which immediately sent shivers through your spine .

" I-I really - " he didn't let you complete your sentence and started kissing you harshly .

You started pushing him , trying to stop him from kissing you . You wanted to explain him but he didn't let you do that .

He stopped kissing you and gave you a hard slap which made your side lip bleed . " Ahh " you lightly moan in pain .

" Felt pain ! " He says in his dangerous tone.

" I am really jealous seeing you with others , but i guess- " he tugs your hairs behind your ears , which were blocking the view of your face , and then he continued speaking " but i guess my wifey isn't a bit scared of her husband ...huh ? " And then he started chuckling .

" I ...i won't ever do that ... taehyung ... I-i am really sorry ! " You said it again but in a low tone but then too shuttering because of his fear .

" What sorry baby ? "
" I never forgive anyone for their deeds and you expect me to leave you ? Huh ?? " He whispers in your ears . You got goosebumps hearing his whispers .

" Today's night is gonna be harsh"
He said with a smirk plastered on his face.

*

*

*

*

*

*

🌟TIME SKIP 🌟

At 9 pm ~
AT HOME 🏠

( I actually changed the home design cause i think this is more better than that )

* YOU WERE IN KITCHEN COOKING FOOD 🍜 *

" Gosh ! I am just scared what he'll do !! " You murmurs .

" Something you would never expect me to do ! " He whispers your ears which made you scream in fear .

" Ahhhhhhhhh "

" Mwo ? ( What ? ) Why did you screamed just now ?? " He says in a stern voice and straight face .

" It's just ...i was scared . "

" Yes , You should be scared of your husband "

You turned around and looked at his eyes then his lips . You nods and then turned around and started doing your work .
You pour the noddles and water in the container and switch on the stove .

He back hugs you hiding his face at the crook of your neck .
" Uhmmm " you moan lightly.

" Baby ... Do you what i will do tonight ?? " He whispers .

You were eager to know so you nodded . He enhaled your perfume and said " I'll tie you up and then fuck you mercilessly... " He stopped and started chuckling , " and then pour hot water on your body so that you scream my name aloud "