🖤

~ Author POV ~

Ding dong ~

" Who it can be " said jim , he went towards door and opened it .
" Y/N ...!! " Jim called out your name , as you heard him calling you , you came out of kitchen and saw Taehyung .

" Oh Hi taehyung what you doing here ? " You asked anxiously .

" Can i come inside ? " Taehyung asked . You nodded he took out his shoes and came inside .

What is he doing here ?

You went in kitchen and brought orange juice and some potato chips . You went in living room and saw Taehyung and Jim talking .

You went towards them and kept the tray on the table .

" Y/n can you bring cold coffee also " Jim said , you nodded and went in kitchen and started making cold coffee

" Y/n can you bring cold coffee also " Jim said , you nodded and went in kitchen and started making cold coffee .
You returned back after making coffee . You kept it on table , as you were going to sit on couch , your ankle twisted and you fell upon Jim.

" Are you okay Y/n " he hold your hands and made you stand ...

Taehyung who just saw this scene was extremely mad . He clenched his jaw trying to control his anger .

" Y/n i wanna talk to you "

You looked at taehyung , Taehyung gets up and hold your wrist tightly and took you outside .

" Ta-taehyung

" Ta-taehyung ...you are hurting me please ..leave my ha-hands "

" Sorry ... " He left your wrist and came closer and cupped your cheeks. But you pushed him , you were getting uncomfortable with his touches now .

He tried coming closer but you pushed him . " wtf .. Y/n ...when Jim was touching you ...you don't have any problem and when i-"

You slapped him really hard he touched his cheek with his palm and looked at you angrily .

" Fuck Y/n ... How dare you ? "

" Taehyung ... Just go from here ... You are making me uncomfortable now "

" Oh shut up Y/n you liked that mf touch but if i touched you , you are feeling itching in your body "

" He's not Mf ... You ar-"

Taehyung pulled you closer and angrily attached his lips with your and started kissing you hungrily . You tried pushing him but he was enough strong .

You kicked his balls that maked him hiss in pain . " Just go from here taehyung neither i'll call police "

" You'll regret it Y/n " saying this he went from there .

You wiped your tears and went inside . " j-jim ..." Jim looked at you and came towards you . " Are you crying Y/n ?"

You shooked your head as no ...

Jim simply nodded , you went towards your room and closed the door .

" Taehyung ...I'll never forgive you for what you have done ... I hate you ... "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_________________________________

I know this part is little bit small ... Nvm ..

Please vote so that i can get motivated to make more chapters of this story .

And please give some remarks so that i can know how's this story .

Aleast vote for my story ..

Don't be mute readers ... Cause i am making this story for you guys ... And didn't even getting any response .

Nvm

💜💜

Bye