🖤

Y/N POV ~

I was so much scared of him . I was trying my best to move up by my place . I didn't wanted to make him more angry now !

I was crawling towards the bathroom door with my heavy foot .

* tears were flowing down my eyes . *

I got up slowly with the support of walls and got inside the bathroom .
Though I was naked but I felt no shame in that cause I was so much concerned about taehyung not getting angry .

I locked the washroom door , tears were already fleeing down my eyes .  I wasn't able to hold up anymore .

Sat on the floor weakly and started crying harder .

* TIME SKIP *

AUTHOR POV ~

You were in the living room , eating your meal .

Taehyung showed up in the living room suddenly. " Eat fast ! And iron my dress ! "
You just nodded while looking down .

" And don't show this drama ! " he said it rudely .

" I ..am sorry ! " you said it in a weak tone .

After eating the boiled eggs , you got up and moved upstairs towards your room . You were taking the help of the railing or whatever you see on your way !

He didn't show much concern .

* Time skip *

Y/N POV -

I was alone at the home , i didn't have courage to open up the basement door .
I knew if I did ...he'll do something which is dangerous for me as well as my father .

But I really can't understand the fact why he kept my father in that basement .
What did my father do ?  ...
Why is he doing that to my father ?

He had beaten me this hard that it was difficult for me to do any work rapidly .

10:00 pm

Taehyung came back home .
Right now he was in the bathroom for freshing up .

I was sitting on the bed waiting for him to come . I wanted to know the reason .

Suddenly he opened the bathroom door and came out .
" Baby ~ " a towel was wrapped around his torso . But i was looking down .

He sat beside me on the bed wraps his hands around my waist , kisses my earlobe .
You flinched , " uhmm ..l...listen tae .. "

" Uhmm what ??" he made me lay on the bed . He hovers upon me .
I was looking at his face while getting scared . He touched my face bruises with his finger tip . He was touching it softly while smiling , which i knew wasn't the real one .

I didn't wanted to ruin his mood but i wanted to know .
I cupped his cheeks softly and looked in his eyes . As I did it , he attached his lips with mine and started kissing me .
I was kissing him back with the same feeling .

He wraps his hands around my waist . I broke the kiss ,
" taehyung...w...what did my father do ?? "

He looked into my eyes , i could feel that he was getting angry .
" Let's go to meet your appa ? "

He got up .

I was looking at his every action carefully while shivering .
He was wearing his boxer , after that one by one he started wearing his outfit .

He picked me up in bridal style and took me downstairs

After reaching towards the basement room he opened the door with his one hand and took me downstairs.
I saw my father , and I got emotional .

" P...please " I started to cry harder looking at the condition of my father .

" Let's tell your daughter what did you do fucker ? " He said in deep voice .

" He killed my father " he chuckled while saying .

" Nooo please no " my father begged him .
I was really shocked hearing that with that he made me stand on the floor .
" Mw...mwo ? "

" Not only that he rapped my mom ! " He scoffed .
His eyes started filling with tears .
" He and his friends killed my father and took all the money which my father earned with his hardwork ... " He was controlling himself from crying .

" He ...and...and his friends rapped my mother infront of me ... "

" I wasn't able to do anything ... She ..was ...she was begging them ... After doing that all .. h...he killed her ... "

" I was only ...12 years old ... "

I was utterly shock hearing all that ..
I started to cry more hearing that
" No ..no ..he ..can't..- "

" You know i killed all of them .. who did this , only your father was left ...and I wanted you to know about him !! " He said that loudly .

My father was crying .
I looked at him in disbelief...
" I won't do any partiality.. I'll kill him too just like he killed my mom and dad .. "

" A ...Ani ... " I was sobbing harder .

" Are you supporting him for what he done to me ? " He asked me while holding my arms tightly .

" Ani ..Ani he ..he did w...wrong ..b...but i ...really love my father "

" Then what about me !??? " He yelled at me loudly .

He took the knife and stabbed my father . I screamed loudly
" noooo !!! Fucking no !! Please .."
He continuously stabbed my father until my father gave no response.
" Ani ...Ani ... " I was trying to stop him but I was weak enough that I couldn't stop him .

He was laughing while doing that . He was covered with my father's blood .

I slapped him harder ...
" ...w...wae ..." I was crying .

" WHY ..." I yelled at him .

He was just staring at me with his bloody face .