🖤

" When I'll hear your answer .. then I'll give my answer too " Taehyung said while staring at you . You choked down a lump that rose in your throat .

" I-i am sleepy .. " you tried changing the topic , as the scene was getting intense .
He chuckled and nodded his head , he get up and pick you up in bridal style .

He then take you upstairs towards your both shared bedroom .

He opened the door and took you inside . He gently place you on bed . He covers your body with duvet and closes the light .

" Babygirl, i am coming after some time " with that Taehyung left from there .

____________________________________________________________

~ Morning time ~

5 am

You opens your eyes slowly, you sat on the bed and rub your eyes .

You got up and goes towards bathroom to fresh up .

Within 10 minutes you came out . You could feel some pain in your thigh area but you ignore it and moved out of room .

There was no sigh of Taehyung in the house . Neither he was in bedroom nor in living room .

You wanted to explore the house more so you went towards another hall . You didn't knew where you were going but you wished to explore the house and now you are .

Infront there was a door , you opened it and went inside . It was GYM .

There your husband was , carrying heavy dumbles, sweating heavily

He was only in his daily shorts . He was looking hella hot .

His gaze went towards you , he smirked and kept those dumbles back to their places .

He moved towards you , you gulped your saliva and took few steps back .

" H-he looks so hot ! Damn ! " You think .

He pulled you closer leaving no gap between you and him . You didn't dared looking at his eyes . As you know his deep ocean eyes will definitely make you fall for him .

He hold your jaw lightly and makes you look at him . He bite his lips in seductive manner and said " Came here to see me ? "

" N-no ..it's not like that .. i was exploring the house "

" Explore me instead " he says while licking his lips . You fake coughed and said
" I-i am going to make breakfast "

" Why so early , come do some excercise with daddy "