12: You don't remember?

Hours passed by, Paintbrush couldn't sit still or be quiet, they were still terrified. They just killed their best friend. They paced back and forth in their room, trying their hardest not to think of anything bad or terrifying.

~~~~~

Test Tube backed away from Lightbulb to give her space. She had figured out how to fix her up, but there might be side effects.

Lightbulb's eyes fluttered open and her eyes darted around. "Where am I...?" she asked. "You're in your room, Lightbulb what was the last thing you remember?" Test Tube asked. Lightbulb hummed, "I can't remember.. Do you think you could jog my memory... uh..." She paused, she didn't know Test Tube's name. Test Tube took a deep breath out of pain, "Test Tube, thats my name." She smiled. "Right, Test Tube." Lightbulb mumbled. "I'll be right back Lightbulb, don't move from your bed, you are in an unstable condition." Test Tube told her. She then went to Fan and freaked out, "She doesn't remember us Fan, what if shes never the same again?!" Test Tube asked, "Hey, Testy, calm down, I know you can figure something out, you're amazing at this type of stuff!" Fan smiled, holding Test Tube's hands. Test Tube took a deep breath, "Thanks Fan." Test Tube smiled. "Could you go get Paintbrush? I think that they could help." Test Tube said. Fan paused, but nodded, he wanted to help. Test Tube went back to Lightbulb and sparked up a conversation, and Fan went to go get Paintbrush.

~~~~~

Paintbrush could hear the door opening and they stopped pacing, they stared at the door and saw Fan come inside, "Fan! How is Lightbulb? Is she okay?!" They asked quickly, tears stabbing at their face again. "Shes okay, but there's a problem.." Fan said. Paintbrush's heart sunk even lower. "Please, I need to see her." Paintbrush begged Fan. Fan nodded, "Shes in her roOM—" Fan was immediately pushed out of the way by a speeding Paintbrush. "Jeez.. Maybe they aren't the killer.." He mumbled to himself, then quickly followed after Paintbrush.

~~~~~

The door to Lightbulb's room swung open, causing Test Tube to flinch. She regained her composure and fixed her glasses. "Lightbulb!" Paintbrush yelled happily, quickly rushing up to her, "Paintbrush be careful, her head is still in a bad condition." Test Tube told them. Paintbrush nodded. Lightbulb stared at Paintbrush, "Is something wrong?" They asked. "I recognize you. But I also don't." She said. Paintbrush's heart cracked in two, but they had to swallow the pain. "Woah woah woah, wait so you're telling me you remember Paintbrush?!" Test Tube asked. "Well, I rememeber seeing Paintbrush somewhere before.. In a dream maybe?" Lightbulb said. "Okay.. Thats something." Test Tube muttered. "Do you remember anything else about me?" Paintbrush asked Lightbulb. She shook her head sadly, "I'm sorry, I don't remember anything else. I just recogize you. You looked different though, more sad." She said.

Paintbrush looked at Test Tube, "Do you think she lost her memory right before she...?" Paintbrush asked. "Its a possibility, but we wont know until we ask more questions." Test Tube said, standing up. "But not right now, Lightbulb needs to rest." She added. "Wait— But she just got up didn't she? I want more time!" Paintbrush begged. "Paintbrush we can't risk her getting even more hurt, if you don't want her to die then you'll come with me." Test Tube said sternly. Paintbrush looked at Lightbulb, then sighed. "Fine, I'll be back though." They said, getting up and leaving.

"Don't mind them Lightbulb, you were their best friend, so they're really upset right now." Test Tube told Lightbulb. She nodded, "You should get some rest, I'll be back to check on you in an hour. If you need something don't be afraid to call me." Test Tube said. "Bye Test Tube!" Lightbulb waved. "Bye Lightbulb." She smiled, then left the room, shutting the door behind her.

Test Tube took a long and shaky breath, trying to make sure she didn't cry. She couldn't. She headed back to her room, Fan was already in there, "Hey Testy! Did it go okay?" He asked, hopping up from where he was and heading next to her.

"Yeah. We made some progress, Lightbulb can recognize Paintbrush, but only by looks." Test Tube explained, she sat down on her bed, and Fan sat down next to her. "That sounds like a lot of progress, you're on a roll Testy!" Fan complimented her. Test Tube's cheeks heated up as she smiled, "What did I ever do to deserve someone like you?" She asked. Fan chuckled slightly and gave her soft  kisses all over her face.

~~~~~

Paintbrush sat in their room on their bed, they wanted to go see Lightbulb again, but they knew they couldn't.

Suddenly, an idea popped into their head. It was terrible. They hit themself in the head, calling themself names. They hated thinking like that, but it felt so natural. They should have been used to the thoughts by now, they've already killed two people before. They took a deep breath and looked at their hands, they could hear the last words of their victims running around in their mind. They decided to wait until it was night, when everyone was asleep. They laid down in their bed and began to doze off, slipping onto a long rest.

~~~~~

WORD COUNT : 895

a special word from my friend because they typed this in for no reason

i hate the gays😼😼😼😈😈🤬🤬 #baddie grrrr

theyre joking btw they love us 😇😇