Chapter 4: My time to shine. Pt.1

(Suji's POV)

I stand at the front gates of UA, ready to start the first step of my journey to be a great hero. As I look around I see the other candidates for the exam, and after searching the area I spotted a familiar sight.

I noticed the kid who helped me with that villain incident 10 months back, he was talking with a girl I could only guess they were discussing the exams

Suji: hey it's that green-haired kid from the sludge villain incident. I had no idea I'd see him here.

The girl walked off and I looked to see him still standing there with a weird goofy smile on his face. He looked a bit different from before, I can feel a bit of strength in him now. I smiled thinking back when I first met him.

Suji: well, might as well go say hi to him.

I walked over and gave him a good pat on the back..

Suji: HEY Greenie! How's it going?!

Greenie: AAHHH!!! OW! Who... oh it's you from the sludge villain incident, w-why did you hit me that hard?

 oh it's you from the sludge villain incident, w-why did you hit me that hard?

Suji: eh? Oh I'm sorry, I didn't think I hit you that hard. I was just giving you a pat on the back and might of accidentally let out to much power, sorry.

Greenie: THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A PAT ON THE BACK!!

Suji: yeah, anyway I can't believe I'm seeing you again. You and I made a pretty cool team 10 months back.

He looked down and started to act all nervous while clenching his backpack straps.

Greenie: Y-yeah but I wouldn't say I was any help back then. I just got caught up in the moment...

Suji: don't start that again.

He looked back up with a confused expression.

Suji: you did plenty on your own. Like what I told those heroes before, if it hadn't been for your distraction then I wouldn't have been able to stop that guy. You did great out there, and I've also noticed the changes you've gone through too since then.