Chapter 113: Muscle-Bound vs Class 1A

(Play Opening)

(Suji's POV)

I was finally on the right track to finding Skull, now with the list and locations of the people he's been in contact with in my grasp, the only thing I needed now was to get one of them to talk. After what felt like hours of interrogating, I was now at the last name on the list.

Suji: Last person... This one has to know something, he just has to...

I saw the person in question sneak around in the alley as I leaped off the rooftops to land infront of the man as he turned around to face me, shocked as he jumped from fright.

Suspect: W-who are you?!

Suji: Your worst nightmare....

The person quickly ran out of the alley as fast as he possibly could, but I managed to beat that speed as I appeared at the end of the alley leading into the street. He spotted me as he tried to stop himself, but I had already grabbed him by the front of the shirt and carried him to the open street.

Suspect: H-hey! Let go of me!

I held him close as I stared him down.

Suji: I hear you've been in contact with Skull recently. Where is he?

Suspect: You think I'm gonna tell you anything?!

Suji: Wrong answer.

I tossed him to the ground, making him groan in pain as I walked closer towards him before I raised my foot up and put it on his head, turning on my second form as I stood on the suspect's head adding some pressure.

Suspect: A-ah, aaaaahhh!!!

Suji: I'll give you one more chance. Where is Skull hiding?! What were you talking to him about?!

Suspect: O-okay! Okay, Skull needed someone with access to chemical processing equipment for a new drug he was making! I had some experience so he brought me to his base to discuss business! But I swear I don't know where it is!

Not believing that last part, I narrowed my eyes as I continued to increase the pressure on his head as he began to scream louder.

Suspect: AAAAHHHH!!! Please, stop! Gahhh!

Releasing some pressure, I stopped as I crouched over him a little.

Suji: REMEMBER SOMETHING ELSE?!

Suspect: M-my quirk!... Let's me pinpoint coordinates to any and every location I've been to!

Suji: What are the coordinates to Skull's base?!

Suspect: 43.7465, 42.6899!!! I swear that's the exact location of the base! You gotta believe me!

I let my foot off of his head as I stood up away from his body, letting my form release as I stood there in my normal state.

Suji: I appreciate it. You've been a big help.

 You've been a big help