Chapter 86: Have a merry Christmas!

(Play Opening)

(Suji's POV)

It was the end of December, with a few short days left until the second term came to a close. A lot of things have happened during the current term, All For One and Skull, the raid and Eri, and the achievements that everyone's made in such a short amount of time.

It was soon after the training session with Class B that Bakugo and Todoroki had completed their extra classes and obtained their provisional licenses, along with completing their first heroic task after 30 minutes of getting their licenses. Todoroki and Bakugo were interviewed for their first job as heroes, but due to Bakugo's explosive nature his parts were cut out of the official public version of the interview which made Izumi chuckle happily while Kaminari and Sero burst out laughing.

 Todoroki and Bakugo were interviewed for their first job as heroes, but due to Bakugo's explosive nature his parts were cut out of the official public version of the interview which made Izumi chuckle happily while Kaminari and Sero burst out lau...

Kaminari: Hahaha! They were interviewed for an entire hour, but all Bakugo's answers were trashed!

Izumi: He's just an angry blip in the corner! I can't stop laughing! Hahahaha!!

While the three were laughing Bakugo was beyond frustrated grinding his teeth as he questions the reasoning behind this act.

Bakugo: Why'd they cut me out?!

Uraraka: Honestly, they kind of did him a big favor.

Yaoyorozu: And he'd already done two interviews before this one.

Jiro: So much for racking up any good press over that throw down.

Bakugo continued to growl with anger as I walked over and wrapped my arm over his shoulder with a smile.

Suji: C'mon, relax Bakugo. Ya just gotta get used to speaking publicly, a bit of practice and you'll do great next time.

Bakugo: You have about 5 seconds to get your damn hands off of me before I rip them off!

I simply did as he said as I slid away towards Izumi who was still laughing. After she calmed down I heard some more commotion from Izuku's desk as Iida, Izuku and Mineta were also watching the news feed.

Iida: I heard that the damage in Deika City was worse than in Camino, but since it was less populated, there were fewer casualties.

Suji: I remember hearing about that this morning. In the past, when stuff this drastic happens the blame would automatically go to the heroes, but surprisingly people have been giving more encouragement than disapproval.

Izumi: Yeah, ever since that "Look! Boy" was on TV, people have been seeing things differently!

Ashido: He made everyone root for the new number one!

Suddenly our attention was brought back to the phone when a news anchor had made an announcement.

News Anchor: U-uh? Oh, it appears we have a caller requesting to give his opinion on the events. Hello, what's your take on this?