~Chapter 1~

Meghan's POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

My alarm goes off waking me up an hour and a half before school starts. Just so i could have time to get ready and have my morning dose of twitter.

I pick up my phone with the alarm still going off, I turn on my phone stoping the loud noise.

I had school today meaning I actually have to look decent and presentable, ugh. I got up putting my feet down on the freezing hard wood floor.

Walking over to my closet I trip over something while also stubbing my big toe, "OUCH" I whisper yelled trying not to wake anyone up. I opened the doors to my closet revealing tons of shirts, skinny jeans, dresses and about 7 or 8 pairs of shoes.

Quickly I got dressed with my black skinny jeans, a chambray, my white converse, and my favorite gold necklace.

I went to the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror for a few seconds before I brush my teeth, wash my face and put on my make up. After drying my face I apply some mascara and a smidge of eyeliner.

I grabbed my phone of the charger and headed down stairs, by this time i only had 20 minutes until i have to head down to the school bus station. Im in 10th grade, about to turn 16 which means sadly I don't have my drivers license yet. *tear tear*

After I pour my self a bowl of cheerios, I sit down at the table and go on twitter. Turns out i had a BUNCH of notifications, well I guess I should expect that having 100k followers.

I go on my timeline and try to follow/dm as many people as possible and a few respond immediately. But by this time I had to head down to my bus station. "ew, omy to hell, how delightful" I tweeted getting around 100 favorites in a matter of seconds.

~A/N~

HEY! My beautiful people❤️ I just want everyone one to know this is the first fanfiction I have written...😉
Well i hope you enjoy i will post as much as possible!

•My twitter: @camerons_trap

~Meghan💗